1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sigh... these whole "muh sequels" thing had nothing to do with what I meant, at all, but it's nice to see such positivity I guess... just don't expect this to be like Empire Strikes Back, that's a bit too much.

IMO, The Dark Knight is one of, if not the, greatest sequel of all time. It proves sequels can best their originals. Deadpool 2 may or may not be better than the original. It has so much potential, and either way, it will be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it will be. I suspect this movie will be a disappointment, but maybe it won't be, we'll see.

I hope we get a few new figures at least, and more than just Deadpool.

I don't think it will be. I suspect this movie will be a disappointment, but maybe it won't be, we'll see.
I feel like the potential for an over the top action-packed comedic experience is there. I hope they do it right. The story line certainly won't win an Academy Awards. But with Deadpool, it's all about the ridiculousness of the experience itself. There's no more Wade Wilson origin story to worry about, so I think it will be a balls-to-the-wall joy ride!

I can see it now: Hot Toys Deluxe Deadpool *featuring new hat accessory.
Me: "But it's the same exact figure, repackaged."
Random smiling collector: "With a new hat!"

I sold my Deadpool figure, needed the cash quickly but was also planning to sell it anyway - glad the second film has the same suit. Just really hope Hot Toys get better proportions and just overall better the suit, really hoping for a real fabric sculpt this time around also, even if it costs a bit more.

I can see it now: Hot Toys Deluxe Deadpool *featuring new hat accessory.
Me: "But it's the same exact figure, repackaged."
Random smiling collector: "With a new hat!"

:lol yeah, we'll probably get 3 different versions of Deadpool and no one else (with the possible exception of Cable)

I sold my Deadpool figure, needed the cash quickly but was also planning to sell it anyway - glad the second film has the same suit. Just really hope Hot Toys get better proportions and just overall better the suit, really hoping for a real fabric sculpt this time around also, even if it costs a bit more.

Same boat! After some reflection I realised HT Deadpool was the only 1/6-scale figure I truly regretted selling. Hopefully they offer us something of the same quality with a Wade HS and some more guns.

Just pulled the trigger, he comes next week!! I also want to make the Wade Wilson look with the burning soul headsculpt, but which body do you guys recommend using for that ‘version’?

sigh... these whole "muh sequels" thing had nothing to do with what I meant, at all, but it's nice to see such positivity I guess... just don't expect this to be like Empire Strikes Back, that's a bit too much.

If the movie is a disappointment like you suspect, it is highly unlikely that we will get any other
figures other then DP.

They did well with the first movie so I have no reason to believe this one will be horrible. I hope its at least up to par with the first. Fingers crossed we get a Cable figure out of this.

They did well with the first movie so I have no reason to believe this one will be horrible. I hope its at least up to par with the first. Fingers crossed we get a Cable figure out of this.

I liked the first movie and there's nothing so far to make me think I won't like the second. But there's always naysayers with opinions and nothing to base them on.

Anyone looking for the art box and stand?
b8cb3483db037800d9b276dcdf2f5fee.jpg

At first glance, I thought those were bloody polar bears on those sheets. [emoji23]

Back