1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D304F6E7-773D-4E21-90D2-09CD40A44567.jpeg

Yeah, it’s slip covers on all the fox movies at Walmart. Still has the normal film in it. The unicorn is actually Deadpool 1. Lol

I actually think Logan with his little tiny hand instead of Laura is great. And castaway with Wilson Deadpool lol

Yeah, it’s slip covers on all the fox movies at Walmart. Still has the normal film in it. The unicorn is actually Deadpool 1. Lol

I actually think Logan with his little tiny hand instead of Laura is great. And castaway with Wilson Deadpool lol

Damn since it’s all different priced..which sucks btw, I wonder if the total will be more than $100 :thud:

Is it just that rack or are there others that aren’t in the picture

Why in the world would I get Office Space and Fight Club and Assassains :slap

Just a thought but what if you buy all the movies and return them without the slip covers?? I'm assuming the SKU is the same on the slip cover as on the case itself and as long as it's still shrink wrapped they'll take it back. Or is that too skeezy/shady??

Just a thought but what if you buy all the movies and return them without the slip covers?? I'm assuming the SKU is the same on the slip cover as on the case itself and as long as it's still shrink wrapped they'll take it back. Or is that too skeezy/shady??

Might be a different SKU since they have Deadpool movie ticket vouchers. Though I doubt Walmart employees care that much.

That’s smart and might work and yeah, the employees don’t care but will they buy the fact that you want to return 10 + blu rays all at once :lol

Can i ask those that have the custom wade heads which one is best? The burning soul one with the mask or the 2pack with the normal and bd head? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

So I’m thinking about getting a Wade Wilson sculpt for this figure and was looking on eBay and there seems to be quite a few. Just wondering if there’s one that’s considered best?

That would be stealing.

Back