1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's see what happens AFTER the marriage. I have a feeling you are in for a eye opening life experience if you think women stay the same after marriage.
I feel sad for you if you feel that way man. Men change after marriage too. Not just women. Its all about being open in your relationship and working things out. I am more than happy to give up my collection if she ever decides I need to for a good reason of course (like extra funds for kids or smth like that), just as she is more than happy to give up her hobbies if we need to. In hindsight, nobody can say what the future holds but in the present I am happy and enjoying every minute of it. You could have said that to your past self to prevent you from ever getting married but than you wouldn't have that experience to make you a better person. Have no regrets!! Though I do regret getting some figures... heh.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Saw these on Facebook. They look better than the other previous "Paul Rudd" sculpts.
I still see a little Ben Affleck in it though.
13227457_540719396107147_4000406511764913657_o.jpg13173077_540719412773812_3538117987796351242_o.jpg13112886_540719416107145_385623031558241452_o.jpg

Just as an FYI (ignore it or actually take it to heart) but the helmet is too far up in your first picture. The trick is to hide the silver across the top of his head.
This is in my instruction sheet which is how I knew how to do it on mine. They could have been more clear about how to do it though but nonetheless it's there.

many keep sayin its hard to pose but any inhand pics with the best attempt at that other than museum pose?

I think anyone wanting a full Rudd head should just wait for the CW Rudd knockoff heads. Would look pretty much the same as the HT CW head minus the paint apps.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

If anyone is looking for ant man , midtown comics has him available for retail . Pain in the ass to order from them though and shipping is $28 on him

Obviously I didn't jump on this fast enough as it is now wait listed :(

Hoping some people cancel their orders and order the CW version after seeing the movie.

Back