1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Extra reward points were the only reason I had $170 to put toward Hulkbuster ... but I'm a rookie, relatively speaking. $825 in points is still a crap-ton though ha

I blew my RPs on TWS Black Widow, Battle Droids, and R2-D2. Widow was free, Battle Droids ended up being $10 and R2 was $30.

Would of had $400 if not for those purchases....

It all evens out anyway ... I was content to blow my first $170 in points on HB because I could just use the other points I have coming on something else ... perhaps AOU Hulk or Mk 45.

I really hope I get Spook points. It's my first so I'm excited.

Is there new updates on these figure?

Any new added features?

Like additional battle damage parts?

I believe the arm and back has been heavily damage in the fight scene with the hulk.

And I hope they add some diorama pieces to compliment the figure, like light pole, elevator, *cough* *veronica* cough*
and an exclusive HULK tooth!!! hehehe

Any new added features?

I believe the arm and back has been heavily damage in the fight scene with the hulk.

And I hope they add some diorama pieces to compliment the figure, like light pole, elevator, *cough* *veronica* cough*

I understand the tooth but with a figure this massive, so highly detailed, and at this price, it feels like we are asking too much. Feels like there is a lack in balance, a figure like hulkbuster has so much craftmanship that I feel its hard to ask for more, but with a figure like quicksilver I wonder what the heck? he should of been set at $180 for being so minimal or reworked to have more features.

Any new added features?

Nothing more then was already shown. Once a figure goes up for sale it's rare to get stuff just thrown in later. Two or three times in 500 releases rare. So hoping for more stuff is probably just gonna end bad. If they do it great. But no one should expect it.

As for Lex-yeah 825 in RP is crazy. Lol I don't let mine build up much anymore. Only because when it does and I look at it I feel guilty I spent so much on statues and toys and props to accumulate it. Lol a couple years back I had built up so much in points I was worried they would change the program or some how make them go away that I used them to buy a boat load of stuff. Half of which I never would have gotten otherwise. Lol

Nothing more then was already shown. Once a figure goes up for sale it's rare to get stuff just thrown in later. Two or three times in 500 releases rare. So hoping for more stuff is probably just gonna end bad. If they do it great. But no one should expect it.

As for Lex-yeah 825 in RP is crazy. Lol I don't let mine build up much anymore. Only because when it does and I look at it I feel guilty I spent so much on statues and toys and props to accumulate it. Lol a couple years back I had built up so much in points I was worried they would change the program or some how make them go away that I used them to buy a boat load of stuff. Half of which I never would have gotten otherwise. Lol

you do know they already showed some extras that were thrown in right?

As for the arm I assume we'll get that stupid little Veronica piece and the arm in the next accessory pack they do

If you get Hulkbuster for "free" with points, doesn't that mean you've spent $16,000.00 with Sideshow? I think a free HB is the least they could give you at that point! That's like "free" floor mats with your new car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you do know they already showed some extras that were thrown in right?

As for the arm I assume we'll get that stupid little Veronica piece and the arm in the next accessory pack they do

Yes, I do know that. But as I said...two times out of 500 products is pretty low numbers. As I said, Yes it CAN happen. As I said, to continue to expect more stuff to be added on given how rare it is, probably not gonna end well. I'm aware it's happened. I know it can happen. Doesn't mean people should be expecting it.

Yes, I do know that. But as I said...two times out of 500 products is pretty low numbers. As I said, Yes it CAN happen. As I said, to continue to expect more stuff to be added on given how rare it is, probably not gonna end well. I'm aware it's happened. I know it can happen. Doesn't mean people should be expecting it.

ok, just wanted to clarify, didnt know exactly what you were referring to

The quick short shown in July has what looks to be the hulkbuster foot. Will be interesting to see how the potential hulk battle is played out. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ97Ra_PGNU)

With the thought that went into the design of the hulkbuster - from the "Art of" book - it is a shame the more of it wasn't seen on screen. Will be interesting to see if some of this is part of the deleted scenes.

Don't wake me up from a dream if Hot Toys Hulkbuster can display its internals like this..

DSC_0441.jpg

From this book The Art of Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron

Back