1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did say the mk43 bust in hulkbuster is sixth scale so size-wise, it should look fine. Anyone with sixth scale busts in the past know if the heads are removeable?

They did say the mk43 bust in hulkbuster is sixth scale so size-wise, it should look fine. Anyone with sixth scale busts in the past know if the heads are removeable?

The Iron Man MK3 Construction version doesn't have a removable or articulated head.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

you can see movement in most pics so I would assume its removable

902354-hulkbuster-20.jpg

After months of thinking about it I FINALLY went ahead and PO'D this awesome beast. Used $103 in SS rewards points to soften the blow. I am now part of the Hulkbuster fraternity.

Congrats! :duff I've still gotta pull that trigger. :banghead

Or if you have a significant other like me, you can just talk about "do I or don't I" until, like my wife did, just yelled at me and said "just order the damn thing, so I don't have to listen to you anymore"....lol.....I smiled and walked away, what do you know, plan worked, I said lol........

Or if you have a significant other like me, you can just talk about "do I or don't I" until, like my wife did, just yelled at me and said "just order the damn thing, so I don't have to listen to you anymore"....lol.....I smiled and walked away, what do you know, plan worked, I said lol........

Great to hear it, buddy! :hi5: I just hope she doesn't change her mind and/or hold it against you in the future. :monkey2

Oh man. :lol

Can't complain, can't complain. Long time, no see, especially in the Hellfire Club. How have you been? Keeping busy?

lol, I hear ya. Yeah, haven't had as much time as I would like to be on here like I used to. I actually posted in the Hellfire the other day.....for about 30 minutes, lol. Sucks not being able to stay in touch with all of you as I would like. Mother-in-law has dementia and I have been helping out as much as I can. Other than that, I am as good as always :wink1:

lol, I hear ya. Yeah, haven't had as much time as I would like to be on here like I used to. I actually posted in the Hellfire the other day.....for about 30 minutes, lol. Sucks not being able to stay in touch with all of you as I would like. Mother-in-law has dementia and I have been helping out as much as I can. Other than that, I am as good as always :wink1:

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. :( I wish you and your family nothing but the best. Stop by the HFC and say "Hi" if and when you can. :1-1:

I've got to run, but talk to you soon. Keep your spirits up. Cheers. :duff

Same here, but with different things. She yells at me too, saying that I wanna have this and that so much either way, so I should by what I like.
It´s my money.
:lol

With HB she said: "I don´t care about that thing. I just wanna have Hulk."
:rotfl

Same here, but with different things. She yells at me too, saying that I wanna have this and that so much either way, so I should by what I like.
It´s my money.
:lol

With HB she said: "I don´t care about that thing. I just wanna have Hulk."
:rotfl

Hahahah.. Having a wife as a fellow collector..

Back