1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely have plans to get this bad boy, but also definitely won't preorder it. If it sells before it's released, oh well. I won't be too heart broken and will have all this extra money to get 3-4 other figures.

That's where I'm at...I want it but I haven't committed to a preorder yet...still debating it. I'm still playing catch up at the moment and I've got four other armors on my list that I need to track down. Once that happens, well who knows. :lol

:lol J/k, no way I'd get two. I haven't even committed to getting one yet. :monkey3

tumblr_m7f5zwkfqo1rxevt4o1_400.gif

[emoji38] I was going to put the PO in once I accrued $400 in RP but now I'm thinking of waiting until I can cover the total MSRP in RP. :yess:
Oh man...the thought of acquiring Hulkbuster for nothing but the cost of shipping is beautiful. Granted, you need 16,500 reward points to cover the MSRP, but minor details. :lol

:lol I was going to put the PO in once I accrued $400 in RP but now I'm thinking of waiting until I can cover the total MSRP in RP. :yess:

oh sick. That would be so sweet. I had like $360 in RP and placed an order, just because of the # of flex payments it gave me (8). It made my payments to about ~$55/month so that was awesome.

I don't get why people have "goals" for reward points. Buying this with $200 in RPs and then accruing another $200 in RPs and using them on a different figure is the same thing economically.

I'm personally waiting for the "deal" to happen. No one thought SSC would discount the Hulk/Banner set but they did and many people got the it for about $300 shipped after you deducted the RPs you got.

oh sick. That would be so sweet. I had like $360 in RP and placed an order, just because of the # of flex payments it gave me (8). It made my payments to about ~$55/month so that was awesome.
Nice!

I don't get why people have "goals" for reward points. Buying this with $200 in RPs and then accruing another $200 in RPs and using them on a different figure is the same thing economically.

It's nice to cash it all in on something as awesome and monstrous as this. Not hard to "get".

No one thought SSC would discount the Hulk/Banner set but they did and many people got the it for about $300 shipped after you deducted the RPs you got.

Sure we did, the Banner figure sucks and anything it's included in was obv getting discounted.

Last edited:
If you got that sucker for free I think the board would hate you :lol

I've accumulated enough points over the years to have gotten him(and nearly every figure this year) free if I didn't use them on other products.

I would be envious until I thought about how much money he had to spend to get all those points. Haha

True but maybe some items were double rewards? Or if you win RP via a contest or Spook. He still has to spend a pretty penny but there's ways to make the most of it!

If you got that sucker for free I think the board would hate you :lol
:lol
Good luck! Hopefully Spook is full of RP that will help you!
:hi5:
I would be envious until I thought about how much money he had to spend to get all those points. Haha

True but maybe some items were double rewards? Or if you win RP via a contest or Spook. He still has to spend a pretty penny but there's ways to make the most of it!
:lecture 2x/3x RP, Spook,etc and just sitting on RP forever waiting for this. Not going out of my way to buy a bunch of dollies I have no interest in just for Rps. :lol

Hell, once I tweeted out I was just $15 RP away from having $100 off Hawkeye and they just randomly tweeted that they would give me some! :lol

Back