1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, true. I call it strategy, my wife calls it annoying. I'm very lucky enough that she likes the hobby and encourages buying them. She just gets annoyed sometimes when I get all nerdy on a new release, lol....

Same here, but with different things. She yells at me too, saying that I wanna have this and that so much either way, so I should by what I like.
It´s my money.
:lol

With HB she said: "I don´t care about that thing. I just wanna have Hulk."
:rotfl

Not my wife (future, yes...but not currently), nor a collector.
Just nerdy enough to enjoy my stuff.
:wink1:

Sounds like mine. She loves my collection and has kinda claimed my HT GotG figures as hers. She does collect some Funko things and has loved anything Transformers since she was a little kid.

Sounds like mine. She loves my collection and has kinda claimed my HT GotG figures as hers. She does collect some Funko things and has loved anything Transformers since she was a little kid.

She absolutely HATES my current run on TF, but she starts with Funko now.
Funny as ****, man. We sure have certain similarities in our girls.
:lol :duff

Welcome aboard the crazy train! CHOO CHOO! :rotfl

tumblr_m3oev9ciQS1qk2ebno1_250.gif

She absolutely HATES my current run on TF, but she starts with Funko now.
Funny as ****, man. We sure have certain similarities in our girls.
:lol :duff

Haha my wife is also similar in that she collects funky and other guardians/iron man things. She got rights to buy the HT GOTG figs and I get to buy the rest haha.

You're thinking of phones. New computers should last at least 3 years.

Not a $800 computer. That would be a low end computer to start with. I think it takes $1100 to build a decent rig these days. $2000 for a really good gaming computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back