1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it funny that I was asking about this a week ago and was considering using the COMIC15 code for him, but I decided to hold off for a $ off discount. Guess that's another blunder for me... :lol another wasted code :slap

Should we be hopping on the waitlist or will it be coming back from the dead? :huh

I'm not sure if the waitlist feature on the website is automatic or manual, so if it does come back I was thinking it wouldn't happen over the weekend. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

I only have the strike suit version cap for now and while I hate to be buying duplicative figures, I really want a "definitive" cap figure and honestly I think the AoU is the one to have.

I only have the strike suit version cap for now and while I hate to be buying duplicative figures, I really want a "definitive" cap figure and honestly I think the AoU is the one to have.

So fat the AoU is the best Cap available. CW Cap is similar but I like AoU better. Hopefully we see a chainmail Cap before he dies.

I find it funny that I was asking about this a week ago and was considering using the COMIC15 code for him, but I decided to hold off for a $ off discount. Guess that's another blunder for me... :lol another wasted code :slap

Should we be hopping on the waitlist or will it be coming back from the dead? :huh

" You Can't See Me..
For now at least "...Get on the waitlist

Could have picked one of these up this weekend for $225 cash.....my Wife needs to get a freaking job already. grrrrrrrr....

I picked him up today at my local comic book shop for 224$ jumped on it as soon as I saw it was wait-listed at Sideshow and BBTS raising its retail price.

My place has him still too, I'm hoping no one buys him this next month. Going to try to wait out until labor day sales maybe since tax here sucks.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439179786.624436.jpg

I added TWS head sculpt and boots and the drop down holster and leg panel from Terminator John Connor!

I think he turned out pretty cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back