1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the AoU version but didn't like the body. The kneepads didn't align properly and the legs always looked off to me. I do like the vibrant colors on the outfit though. For my money, Endgame Cap is the best though it's not a terribly high bar (yet):

View attachment 694263
it's nice for sure but I don't think ti blows away the AOU .

I've had them all except AOU (and the exclusive Stealth Suit) so I can't speak on how the EG version compares to it. Based on all the others though, I find it better in most aspects. Some prefer the AOU headsculpt understandably as well as the magnetic shield, but I've sold all the previous ones with the exception of the FA Rescue figure and the Endgame figure.

I would prefer 2.0s at this point though from all the previous iterations in the same way they've done for Iron Man.

Last edited:
I've had them all except AOU (and the exclusive Stealth Suit) so I can't speak on how the EG version compares to it. Based on all the others though, I find it better in most aspects. Some prefer the AOU headsculpt understandably as well as the magnetic shield, but I've sold all the previous ones with the exception of the FA Rescue figure and the Endgame figure.

I would prefer 2.0s at this point though from all the previous iterations in the same way they've done for Iron Man.
Appreciate the info !

it's nice for sure but I don't think ti blows away the AOU .
Yeah I think the Endgame Cap would be a great addition because the costume is distinctly different from the others and the body they use is significantly better than the Civil War version (which I also have) and the AOU body. But I have to say that I ended up repainting a Strike Suit or AOU head and putting it on the Endgame body.

I had the AoU version but didn't like the body. The kneepads didn't align properly and the legs always looked off to me. I do like the vibrant colors on the outfit though. For my money, Endgame Cap is the best though it's not a terribly high bar (yet):

Step one to any AoU Cap is to swap the pants for some CW ones. This one is still my favorite, the white on the arms is so much more balanced

s4wZRTF.jpeg

Back