1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not cool for those of us who procrastinated.:(

Yeah, now I have to see if I can spare some money next week to buy it on BBTS. It costs pretty much the same as if I were to hop on the waitlist at Sideshow, and take my chances there. If not there is always the CW suit. That looks pretty much the same as this minus the white on the arms.

I think Hot Toys is trying to prevent lots of extra stock clogging up shelf space.

Well it's suppose to release sometime this week according to the other thread, so I might try to snag it next week. I hate those damn NRD deposits :gah: like everybody does. She seems still reasonable with ebay HK sellers so far but we'll see. :dunno

Yeah, now I have to see if I can spare some money next week to buy it on BBTS. It costs pretty much the same as if I were to hop on the waitlist at Sideshow, and take my chances there. If not there is always the CW suit. That looks pretty much the same as this minus the white on the arms.

Did you try AE or Monkey Depot. They have some decent prices and they always part out the HT.

Didn't Starboost go waitlist for a stint and then come back? Maybe the same happens here?

Not that a minor IM armor and AOU Cap are any comparison.

To be honest, I don't feel sorry for those who waited and missed their chance to get this. Hopefully this trend with continue with items selling out more quickly.

Wasn't even aware this guy sold out . I just snagged a spare at my lcs over the weekend . Honestly I'm a bit suprised

I was purposefully waiting until August 17th to order this guy, due to my reward points becoming active from my Mark VII Stealth.

I just wish Sideshow would give a Low Quantity Alert. I was checking daily for the last week or so.

I was purposefully waiting until August 17th to order this guy, due to my reward points becoming active from my Mark VII Stealth.

I just wish Sideshow would give a Low Quantity Alert. I was checking daily for the last week or so.

That might be hard to keep up with. They are always getting new stock, restock item. rest of shipment stock. Lots of stuff coming in and going out.

That might be hard to keep up with. They are always getting new stock, restock item. rest of shipment stock. Lots of stuff coming in and going out.

I don't think so. I would think they have a good idea how many total figures they will be receiving even before Hot Toys ships to them. And their system should only allow X amount of figures to be sold and once there is "100 or 200" remaining, the website should automatically update.

But maybe you're right, it probably is more complicated than it seems.

I was waiting for it to hit discount but I guess that's not going to happen. It is the best cap to date so I can see it selling out but there's still CW Cap.

A low quantity alert would be a good idea, fortunately I ordered AOU Cap on August 1st with $75 of reward points:yess: looks like I might have got one of the last ones, luckily it hasn't any flaws, now we just have to wait for the Civil War version :lol.

Back