1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe it. I really rolled the dice and got mine last week and the fact that I used some of my rewards and ended up only paying for shipping in the end :horror

So I just spoke with a rep. at Sideshow, they said Hot Toys will fulfill existing orders for Cap but other than that as far as they know he is done.

Man, I feel really lucky to have him. He sounds like he's taking the same path as Star-Lord as far as selling out quickly and will end up around 300-400 on the secondary market soon; even before the rest of the AoU line even gets released.

Man, I feel really lucky to have him. He sounds like he's taking the same path as Star-Lord as far as selling out quickly and will end up around 300-400 on the secondary market soon; even before the rest of the AoU line even gets released.
Ditto. Very happy that I decided to get this figure.

Ditto. Very happy that I decided to get this figure.

Glad to hear that you did, he's a beautiful figure in general when compared with any HT figure, and is by far the best Cap figure.

I look at this figure everyday, along with the rest of my AoU collection thus far (Widow and Mk XLIII). It and they are all just so amazing. I like my entire 1/6 HT collection, but this figure along with the rest of my AoU collection thus far just really stands out and is right up there with the MoS line as far as being one of the best lines HT has produced.

Ok, so the high waisted pants were really bugging me, so I removed the pants and refitted them securely snugging them more so the middle stripe has a gap just like the film:lecture

IMO I think the gap helps more with the overall proportions and physique of the figure

I also snugged the belt more tighter to the waist so it stays more stationary to the figure's waist

Now when he is in a flexed pose, it doesn't look awkward with the pants riding up the waist

I also retied the cuffs of the top of the pants so it has less bunchiness and creases when in an action pose

It really makes a difference with the Roger's sculpt IMO when that gap is there:clap

I'm worried about the production on the AOU Widow. I was going to wait, but maybe I'll act fast :dunno

Back