1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! So the weather strips help keep out the dust? Very cool. I hadn't thought of that! How can it be attached to the detolf?

Looks nice.

My detolfs get dusty easily as well, so I usually take all the figures out roughly once every 2-3 months and individually dust each one with the dust-off compressed gas spray duster cans, as well as cleaning out the detolfs by dusting them out and cleaning the glass.

Highly suggest using weather stripping foam man. I hardly ever dust my figures. The foam does a great job keeping dust off.

20170825_161515.jpg

One for the office. Sorry for the sideways awful cell phone photo

If it doesn't have to be genuine Hot Toys, there was a custom that was available for pre-order late last year, so it'll probably start showing up soon.

View attachment 355782

It being a custom doesn't bother me. Any chance you have a link to the pre-order page for that?

I just got the email, looks like it's available now. The order page for it also came back: https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=984

Don't buy it. It's smaller than the other heads. Doesn't look right.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It’s not good. I’d rather pay full price for an original than this thing. Not happy with it at all.

It's rough
56784d52be59bab80dabb1f94716e9ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Wow that's really washed out looking.

Does anyone know of a place where I can get a replacement for the angry face plate on the original? I lost mine and now I'm worried I'll get a crappy knock off that won't fit right if I don't know where to buy from....

Back