1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AOU is the more museum-worthy piece - it carries more gravitas and 'pops' a bit more in neutral stances.

CW is more fun to pose and action up. And that in itself is worth a lot, and the expression is really welcome.

I think you should decide based on how you pose and display.
df96fbab098bdc6b7051230eff7352ad.jpg
a920af13700bbc710418cb989a040593.jpg

Does anybody have pics of this posed with the Civil War figs? (Wanda, Nat, and Bucky in particular) I'm looking to maybe sell my Civil War version and get this instead but I need to make sure he fits right with my collection. Thanks!

Does anyone have a comparison pic of this and the Civil War version? I'm still debating whether or not to sell my Civil War version and buy this one instead, so some comparison pics would be very helpful :)

Just picked the AoU version up. Can't wait for it to get here! Does anyone know of anywhere other than eBay to pick up accessories for these figures? I'm hoping to find the Civil War version head with the detachable faces to use on this figure.

Welcome aboard :duff

That's probably gonna be a hard find. I'd keep searching eBay and sites like https://toyanxiety.com

Thanks for the warm welcome and the link. I'm new to collecting these, so I don't know all the ins and outs yet.

I figured it would be hard to find, hopefully I get lucky. Ultimately hoping to also get Mark 46 Iron Man and Spider-Man Homecoming Spidey over time.

Thanks for the warm welcome and the link. I'm new to collecting these, so I don't know all the ins and outs yet.

I figured it would be hard to find, hopefully I get lucky. Ultimately hoping to also get Mark 46 Iron Man and Spider-Man Homecoming Spidey over time.

Yeah, parted out heads are usually rare (go fast), and if you find them they are pricey. But you may get lucky. :)

The 46 is amazing.

Just picked the AoU version up. Can't wait for it to get here! Does anyone know of anywhere other than eBay to pick up accessories for these figures? I'm hoping to find the Civil War version head with the detachable faces to use on this figure.

If it doesn't have to be genuine Hot Toys, there was a custom that was available for pre-order late last year, so it'll probably start showing up soon.

C1__31997_std.jpg

It being a custom doesn't bother me. Any chance you have a link to the pre-order page for that?

Unfortunately the deadline (Nov 2016) has passed. I did pre-order from onesixthkit ($27), though it no longer has a link for it. I found another one (more expensive) here, although also closed for pre-order, but you can check out the pictures: https://thedragonvault.com/products...ale-Helmet-Head-Sclupt-With-Changeable-Mouth-

I think once it's released onesixthkit will have it for sale also, probably a little more expensive. Honestly though, between the non-refundable payment and the indefinite wait, I don't know if it's worth it to pre-order. It was supposed to come out Q4 2016.

Unfortunately the deadline (Nov 2016) has passed. I did pre-order from onesixthkit ($27), though it no longer has a link for it. I found another one (more expensive) here, although also closed for pre-order, but you can check out the pictures: https://thedragonvault.com/products...ale-Helmet-Head-Sclupt-With-Changeable-Mouth-

I think once it's released onesixthkit will have it for sale also, probably a little more expensive. Honestly though, between the non-refundable payment and the indefinite wait, I don't know if it's worth it to pre-order. It was supposed to come out Q4 2016.

Hopefully something comes of it. Thanks for the info.

Anyone know where I can find a spare shield for this? I found an eBay listing for a pretty good price but it's got a slight chip on the shield and I know it's gonna bug me

Back