1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled my Pre-Order I'm gonna wait for the inevitable re-paint with the Infinity Gauntlet. I can wait, plus I've got more than enough on pre-order already without him and have no desire to have that throne. Only way I buy him is if Big in Japan offers a steep discount like they did on the Whiplash Mark 2.

I cancelled my Pre-Order I'm gonna wait for the inevitable re-paint with the Infinity Gauntlet. I can wait, plus I've got more than enough on pre-order already without him and have no desire to have that throne. Only way I buy him is if Big in Japan offers a steep discount like they did on the Whiplash Mark 2.

Tell me about it, with all the AOU stuff, when this guy comes around, if I have to make a cut, he gets the axe :lol

I'm not waiting til 2019 for Infinity Thanos. I'll get this one then I'll probably get that one too.

awesome_to_the_max.gif

I'm not waiting til 2019 for Infinity Thanos. I'll get this one then I'll probably get that one too.

As much as I love this figure, waiting is so easy due to the amount of items I currently have on preorder. Thanos has always been a must have for my collection. But the Infinity Gauntlet will be well worth the wait for me. Especially since my hands are currently tied with the AOU line. Lol

Wait, so people cancel for reasons other then "I lost my job", "death in the family" "can't afford to pay becuase of some massive life changing event"? I'm shocked.

Also, people need to stop complaining about the NRD

Not directed at you toyC, just tired of the whole argument against NRD. Sideshow already committed to buy the figure you POed. So if this doesn't sell out and gets discounted that's lost profit. I get why people cancel. It's fine. But so is a NRD.

I can understand that. I only want 3 AoU figs myself, so I have a little bit of breathing room, if there is such a thing with this hobby, lol.

Same boat. Got the hookup on a TWS Widow so now skipping the AoU version. Now it's looking like only Cap and Hulk from AoU with Hawkeye and Vision a maybe.

You can't have an Avengers collection without Thanos. And as Thanos also is heavily feature in Guardians this is a no brainier for me. #1 priority after AoU cap comes.

You and me both. I'll put him on flex sometime this summer. There are a few figures I'll get if I can, but Thanos is a must.

I'm actually still waiting to hear the final price for mine, my go to retailer is going through a bit of change at the moment so have been a bit behind lately.

I may be the only happy with the standard price, though my retailer still hasn't revealed that yet their typically the cheapest HT source in the UK

Though, I'm happy with almost any price to get a HT Thanos this soon, was expecting another 2-3 year wait minimum

Back