1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish HT focused on villains more... I'm still wanting a Two-Face 2.0, Ra's al Ghul, or 1/4 Joker. Even the villains they do make are often given less than the heroes. Thanos could easily have had two sculpts, as could Loki.

I wish HT focused on villains more... I'm still wanting a Two-Face 2.0, Ra's al Ghul, or 1/4 Joker. Even the villains they do make are often given less than the heroes. Thanos could easily have had two sculpts, as could Loki.

Yeah I wish HT would include more headsculpts as standard............. just for extra expressions, even if they offered them as optional add-ons

also 1/4 Loki FTW :rock

I hope we get his classic expression at some point from HT over the years..

tumblr_md79wxdvXS1qga0oyo1_1280.jpg
Thanos-Yes.png

poll-thanos-casting-the-avengers-2.jpg

Don't forget Yondu and Nebula :lecture but this line doesnt sell well so I doubt we'll see any more after Drax :thud:

Yondu is one of these tough ones neither villain or hero, still think he would sell. Nebula would also be a gamble by HT, they choose not to role the dice seems like

It's weird. I never cared for this character but I really liked his look in GotG that I really wanted a figure of him. As it stands, Loki and Winter Soldier, and eventually Thanos, will be the only villains I own.

B60oSkUIUAA5J4e.jpg

I actually think Ronan would sell pretty well, a very cool look which would transfer brilliantly for a HT which collectors would be all over. Seems HT are smashing 2 birds with one stone, and having Thanos seen has the main villain for the guardians collection

A lot of people seem to have loved Ronan... I thought he was the typical, average villain. It is weird they didn't make a figure if him though.

Apart from Obadiah, Ultron, winter soldier, Thanos and maybe Loki, who I think are great villains, with Loki a interesting character not a good villain, but he is still around. But like I say Obadiah, ultron, winter soldier and thanos have been marvels strongest villains. The Mandarin not a villain persay, but awesome on another level, but the other villains are on Ronan's level of average villains. They made a redskull HT, even the Mandarin, was redskull any better than Ronan? probably not. So Ronan could have easily have been made, his clothing would have been sick on a HT though, not to mention his hammer

Apart from Obadiah, Ultron, winter soldier, Thanos and maybe Loki, who I think are great villains, with Loki a interesting character not a good villain, but he is still around. But like I say Obadiah, ultron, winter soldier and thanos have been marvels strongest villains. The Mandarin not a villain persay, but awesome on another level, but the other villains are on Ronan's level of average villains. They made a redskull HT, even the Mandarin, was redskull any better than Ronan? probably not. So Ronan could have easily have been made, his clothing would have been sick on a HT though, not to mention his hammer
The Red Skull was disappointing... He wasn't around long enough to be a threatening villain. Hopefully he reappears in the future. I'm really excited for Spidey's villains to be a part of the MCU now. Norman Osborn as the real Green Goblin, and the chance for Venom to be finally done right

The Red Skull was disappointing... He wasn't around long enough to be a threatening villain. Hopefully he reappears in the future. I'm really excited for Spidey's villains to be a part of the MCU now. Norman Osborn as the real Green Goblin, and the chance for Venom to be finally done right

I want this :lecture

Ronan, to me, has been the darkest portrayal of a villain in the MCU. Guy was so brazen and driven. Loved that about him.

My ultimate movie is Carnage vs Spidey and Venom... I've wanted that for years. Jackie earle Haley for Cletus Kasady. A Venom like the one in TAS... Says "we" and speaks in that awesome multitone voice. A lot of fans seem to not like the symbiotes but I always have.

Back