1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just something I've been considering doing with mine...

up_9.jpg

Finally caved and pre-ordered. Am really looking forward to this figure! I hope the final product improves on hiding the joints a little better however.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

I'm really hoping aftermarket Infinity Gauntlets will be made available on ebay or somewhere!

Last edited:
This is still a figure I'm considering of getting in the near future. He just kicks ass.

I could not find a page for ronan, weird the only 2 pieces HT have not done for the guardians collection is drax and ronan. Or does ronan fall in that dark world category that we experienced with Malekith

On thanos, not sure when I will get him yet, but must have him

I could not find a page for ronan, weird the only 2 pieces HT have not done for the guardians collection is drax and ronan. Or does ronan fall in that dark world category that we experienced with Malekith

On thanos, not sure when I will get him yet, but must have him

Don't forget Yondu and Nebula :lecture but this line doesnt sell well so I doubt we'll see any more after Drax :thud:

It's weird. I never cared for this character but I really liked his look in GotG that I really wanted a figure of him. As it stands, Loki and Winter Soldier, and eventually Thanos, will be the only villains I own.

B60oSkUIUAA5J4e.jpg

It's weird. I never cared for this character but I really liked his look in GotG that I really wanted a figure of him. As it stands, Loki and Winter Soldier, and eventually Thanos, will be the only villains I own.

B60oSkUIUAA5J4e.jpg
Yup. I'd buy in a heartbeat!

Back