1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

This may have to hold me over until this ships ;)

1046107587999573390.jpg

I still may get it, but I'm not impressed with the final product. Proto looked great, this looks too childish compared to the first wave of guardians pops.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

I still may get it, but I'm not impressed with the final product. Proto looked great, this looks too childish compared to the first wave of guardians pops.

maybe... but I like it... the pose is awesome
duffman.gif

My Son loves Funko Pops, he has a bunch of them. I have 3 Captain Americas 4 Deadpools and Agent Coulson.

By the way, you can't tell from the pics, but that Thanos is 6" tall, instead of the usual 3.75" that the regular ones are.

I'd love the EX for this figure to be The Other.

Death would be the perfect exclusive.

I have the set of 4 ghostbusters and ecto 1.

That sounds awesome :D

I don't have any of the big Pop! figures but I went on a mini craze of collecting the mini figure blind boxes. I got Deadpool first attempt (I was obviously thrilled with that!) then Scarlet Witch and Silver Surfer. I then moved onto the GoTG range and have SL, Groot, Rocket, Drax and Ronan. I really need to get Gamora to finish it off :( I wonder if there's a mini Thanos? (Edit) Apparently there is and he's pretty rare. Dammit!

Still hoping we see him again - thus learning Thanos can resurrect people.

Which would be weird and not something Thanos has ever really done. The Other was a servant to Thanos, not a friend. He has no friends.

I wonder when the new figures will start going up for PO. I want to get it over with and see Thanos' price lol.

I wonder when the new figures will start going up for PO. I want to get it over with and see Thanos' price lol.

They have a LOT to put for PO and want to spread it so people are not overwhelmed. it could be months before it is up for PO

It will be months at least before the figure is released, the figure on show a Toy Soul wasn't even finished. Look and his upper legs and loin cloth, but it is looking very promising

They have a LOT to put for PO and want to spread it so people are not overwhelmed. it could be months before it is up for PO

i think HT will push the 1:4 scale iron man mark xliii for PO first, ahead of the thanos.

This release will fail hard if it turns out he doesn't come with the throne :(

Back