1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

This release will fail hard if it turns out he doesn't come with the throne :(

Maybe I'm in the minority but I'd prefer it without. The figure would be much cheaper and I think I'd rather display it without

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

Its probably for the best if they do a separate (w/Throne) figure.

they wouldn't bother sculpting, molding, painting the chair if they weren't gonna sell it. They could have just as easily had him standing up in the display and we'd still be impressed.

they wouldn't bother sculpting, molding, painting the chair if they weren't gonna sell it. They could have just as easily had him standing up in the display and we'd still be impressed.

yeah even just the head on a stick would have been enough :rotfl

They could've just had one gold boot in a glass case with a sign that says 'Thanos (WIP)' We would've had a thread devoted just to that! "The boot is inaccurate, they already ******* it up!!" :panic: :rotfl

With it or with out, this guy is going to be awesome! One of my fave bad guys. I'll PO this with throne. I hope we get more pics and we can PO in Q1 of 2015.

Yeah I'm looking forward to the official PO pics. I want some close ups of dat face

Can totally see Josh Brolin. Custom No Country for Old Men Thanos coming!

friendo.jpg

I remember him from goonies.

Shame so few pics of this were taken, none from OMG, Jingobell etc.?

Shame so few pics of this were taken, none from OMG, Jingobell etc.?

How many more pictures do you need? The figure was behind a glass case in a static pose. What we've seen thus far should really be enough.

Back