1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AOU - Iron Man Mark 43 (Reveal + PO Next Week)

What is ToySoul? Will there be any other possible new figures being shown aside from this and Boba Fett? Sorry but I overdosed long ago on HT's fascination with Iron Man.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AOU - Iron Man Mark 43 (Reveal + PO Next Week)

I don't think I'm gonna get this. I'll wait to see what Civil War and Infinity War holds for Iron Man. Bring on Cap, Thor, Ultron, and Vision! Unless the Civil War versions for those figures save Ultron look better than their AOU counterparts. I just want a Dark World Thor with silver discs instead of gold.

Im still pretty disappointed that the mk43 is just a repaint and color reversal but of course I'll get it. I really hope there is at least one other normal size suit that looks unique in the film.

image.jpg

Is this a mock up or a proper version of the new figure???

Mock up, you can tell since the red on the chest is photoshopped badly and is going outside the lines.

Thanks, I'm on my iPhone so the picture is pretty small..., I can see it now that you've pointed it out though. lol

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AOU - Iron Man Mark 43 (Pre-Order Next Week)

Looks like it's indeed true.

Official image is up:
10403635_540438102726365_8234039691615770973_n.jpg
I know this is the repaint everyone's been waiting for, but I gotta say after seeing it that I prefer the 42. That base is awesome though.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AOU - Iron Man Mark 43 (Pre-Order Next Week)

Looks pretty good. I think I actually like the color scheme of the Mark XLII better like some others have mentioned. I really like the base for the figure though. I'll probably get it if the price is right.

Maybe it's that we all got so used to the XLII color scheme that we think the reversed colors is a bit jarring. XD

The figure is indeed Diecast. Cost about the same as the Mark 42. It's a repaint and the exclusive will have a light up BD helmet.

10868033_758060377611533_564580942433136003_n.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMSD0 - Avengers: AOU - Iron Man Mark 43 (Reveal + PO Next Week)

I really want to display mk42 and mk43 together.

Maybe it's that we all got so used to the XLII color scheme that we think the reversed colors is a bit jarring. XD
You know, at first when I saw Iron Man 3 I really didn't care for it but I've grown to really like the Mark XLII a lot. The figure is great looking. I think I'll grow to like the Mark XLIII too though.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMSD0 - Avengers: AOU - Iron Man Mark 43 (Reveal + PO Next Week)

Now I am not sure if I want to spend all of my reward points for this, or continue to save them for the Hulk Buster. I've got about $160 in rewards so far.

Meh...I'm more excited about the stand so far...maybe I'm biased because I own the 42 but I like it better than the 43

The Mark XLII is a great looking suit. When we first got glimpses of it for the IM3 way back before the movie people were turned off by all of the gold. I figure the same will happen with the XLIII and that once AOU is released and we have had time to see it on screen it will look more "acceptable".

It will be awesome to see the XLII and XLIII side by side with the inversion of the colors. Can't wait!

I like new base a lot.

I'm glad I passed on the Mark 42 now. That thing was a piece of junk in the movies, anyway. Wow, this will be the first time HT has a figure for pre-order (and possibly release) before the movie even comes out.

So..., is there nothing different other than a bit of paint between the mark 42 & 43 OR is the figure displayed just a repaint for now whilst they make the necessary changes to the new suit?

Back