1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On his own this guy looks pretty good, but I mainly wanted him as an accessory with the 'buster

Attachments

• 20210818_192813.jpg
    20210818_192813.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 42
Random question: has anyone tried the Tony Stark headsculpt from mark 47 on this figure? From what I can tell, the armored neck is detachable on the mark 43, but I’m not sure if the full mk 47 Stark head will fit in there.

I am not a huge fan of this design but its 25% off and $5 shipping on SSC plus I already have hulkbuster so I ordered it.

Hopefully itll be broken so I can get another one for free and smash this up with a hammer for a display with hulk :)

I am not a huge fan of this design but its 25% off and $5 shipping on SSC plus I already have hulkbuster so I ordered it.

Hopefully itll be broken so I can get another one for free and smash this up with a hammer for a display with hulk :)
For Hulkbuster owners this is a great deal.

Hopefully it'll be broken so I can get another one for free and smash this up with a hammer for a display with hulk :)
Idk if SS still lets you do that. They used to have you destroy the damaged item with pics/video evidence; but lately, they've made me fully return any damaged HT items (and some Sideshow figures too), instead of just destroying it and getting another one for free like the old days.

Idk if SS still lets you do that. They used to have you destroy the damaged item with pics/video evidence; but lately, they've made me fully return any damaged HT items (and some Sideshow figures too), instead of just destroying it and getting another one for free like the old days.
Just a hypothetical, but I dont think sideshow would want this back, its probably one of the least popular die cast im figs.

Back