1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMSD0 - Avengers: AOU - Iron Man Mark 43 (Reveal + PO Next Week)

XLIII is the exact same suit. With reversed paint.

Oh right, for some reason I was sure I'd read somewhere that there was more to it than that. :/ Oh well, I'm going to get one for my collection regardless. :)

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMSD0 - Avengers: AOU - Iron Man Mark 43 (Reveal + PO Next Week)

10690086_776350982418835_146977483156774491_n.jpg

That stand >>>>> the mk43

Really whets my appetite for that version of Ultron. This figure is tempting but I'm bound and determined to stick with only one version of Iron Man (Mark III diecast, for now... will sell it if Mark IV is ever re-released).

That stand is just sexy. Where do I sign?

Looks awesome, but waist looks skinny.

Quick comparison pic.

Thanks Hologram AI

MK42&43.jpg

If the Mk43 is diecast, it is a no-go for me.

Crotch looks different

I love that base. It seems nobody noticed that it's an excellent re-use of the QS stands, though?

It does look like the mark 43 is sharper & more defined in areas..., thanks for sharing the picture. :)
Looks the exact same to me. The Mark 42 in that picture is the prototype, not the final version.

It is the exact same, just inversed colors.

It does look like the mark 43 is sharper & more defined in areas..., thanks for sharing the picture. :)

A Chinese-speaking member of our local forum actually said that the Mark 43 is a straight repaint of the Mark 42 (as described in the magazine and the reason why fans need not wait that long for the figure), so it's the 42 that you're seeing in reversed paint scheme.

Like others have been speculating, I think it's too soon to see a regular Iron Man release from Avengers 2. This is most likely just a straight up repaint of the MK42 with the same head sculpt and a new detailed base to be released as a movie promo. And if it is, it probably won't come with all 42's interchangeable parts.

Last edited:
Back