1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AOU - Iron Man Mark 43 (Reveal + PO Next Week)

The base is pretty awesome, actually more enticing than the figure for me.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AOU - Iron Man Mark 43 (Reveal + PO Next Week)

Very cool and a nice surprise to see something from AoU so early. Love the base.

I have a feeling this is a movie promo version. It's super early for AOU figures and the base kinda reminds me of the Mark VII Movie Promo.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AOU - Iron Man Mark 43 (Pre-Order Next Week)

in other words, Mark 43 will be diecast. oh joy

I want a diecast version BUT as they made 2 versions of the mark 42, maybe they'll do the same with the mark 43?

I just came all over my computer lol!!!:panic:

That base looks pretty cool..., so does that Boba Fett figure though. lol :D

Dunno what it is exactly, but there's something that just looks off to me about the color scheme. I still do find the Mark VII to be my favorite suit so far though.

YES YES YES!!! didnt think that it will be this early that we see some AOU Stuff!!

I'm loving everything about AoU that I've seen, thus far, from a design perspective. I know The Dark World had its detractors, but I liked it, and I think they perfected movie Thor's design in that film, so, I'm glad that they've kept that one as is. I loved the Stealth suit in The Winter Soldier, but it just looks perfect with those classic colors, and I feel the same way about the MK XLIII. Now, if the movie can live up to those designs, then I'll be truly impressed.:lol

Also, are there any translations of the full articles up yet?

Dunno what it is exactly, but there's something that just looks off to me about the color scheme. I still do find the Mark VII to be my favorite suit so far though.
I think the Mark 42 gold color scheme works better with this suit's design. I really do like the look of 43...but almost in spite of myself, I like the 42 better than a lot of the dominant Red with Gold armors. With the design of the M42, the Gold leads my eye easily throughout the whole suit, giving is sleeker look (rather then the Red on the 43). If this turns out to be the same exact mold, it would be interesting to mix and match parts just for the fun of it.

Yep I'm buying this! Hope it goes up for PO in time for Christmas!

YES YES YES!!! didnt think that it will be this early that we see some AOU Stuff!!

We will start seeing a lot more AOU stuff. They are trying to get the figures around and out around release time for the movie and dvd. No idea if they will...but that's the aim.

(Same with the SvB as well)

Why do I feel we are always buying the same thing?

...wait, because we are ALWAYS buying the same thing!

...pass, pass, pass....

Cool looking base, I am waiting with baited breath for these figures, hope they knock captain America out the park and Ultron of course

Another thread to subscribe to! :lol

So, do you guys like this paint scheme better or the XLII's?

I'm loving everything about AoU that I've seen, thus far, from a design perspective. I know The Dark World had its detractors, but I liked it, and I think they perfected movie Thor's design in that film, so, I'm glad that they've kept that one as is. I loved the Stealth suit in The Winter Soldier, but it just looks perfect with those classic colors, and I feel the same way about the MK XLIII. Now, if the movie can live up to those designs, then I'll be truly impressed.:lol

Also, are there any translations of the full articles up yet?

I agree. It's a great looking movie thus far. There are a couple costumes not shown publicly yet that I really like. And the movie looks great from what I've seen thus far. Even the dailies looked great. And that's before and post production or editing or sound stuff. Just some great acting, design, and the sets looks fantastic.

Sold! Sold! Sold! Bring on the next avengers line. Cmon ultron

I'm in! Kind of wish HT would pace themselves on the Iron Man, Avengers, Marvel, Star Wars awesomeness though. They're killing me.

Back