1/6 Hot Toys - MMS277 - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should add that Striker is pretty tall. Taller than Whiplash MK2 by about half of an inch.

Crappy picture to see the height.

87b082becc25df9e8fc25d137e02d916.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! That would make him as tall as red snapper and peacemaker? Could you take a pic of them back to back?

My only in-hand complaint so far is that the hip joints are very tight and the legs feel light/fragile. It almost feels like a Medicom figure, where you think it might break as you try to pose it. It's not Medicom bad, but it's not as sturdy feeling as most HT figures. It's also quite top-heavy, but that's to be expected I suppose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I noticed you're from Palo Alto and I'am curious which comic shop do you go to? I live in SF and is the price slightly lower than Sideshow?

I noticed you're from Palo Alto and I'am curious which comic shop do you go to? I live in SF and is the price slightly lower than Sideshow?

I buy from Comics Conspiracy in Sunnyvale. I get HT figures significantly cheaper than through Sideshow, but it's because I have a longtime relationship with the owner. He won't give the same discount to new customers unfortunately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can you measure the front max width of Striker?

I have plans to cram him into a HPP HOA Bay and I'm starting to wonder if he will fit?

If you have a Red Snapper can you compare the width of each. I know Red Snapper fits so if the are the same width Striker will too.

I should add that Striker is pretty tall. Taller than Whiplash MK2 by about half of an inch.

Crappy picture to see the height.

87b082becc25df9e8fc25d137e02d916.jpg

Can you measure the front max width of Striker?

I have plans to cram him into a HPP HOA Bay and I'm starting to wonder if he will fit?

If you have a Red Snapper can you compare the width of each. I know Red Snapper fits so if the are the same width Striker will too.

I can try tomorrow if I have the time. I'm really busy this time of year! [emoji51]

Sorry for the extra day, I hope these pictures help with scale. Sticker is slightly taller than Peacemaker, but it's very close. Striker is definitely wider than Peacemaker.

ccce6b7b4d93066d06744c7613d43160.jpg

b517d6339a192d6ce324117a8116cdd7.jpg

7bd9a476af135f8fca34a12870f3a9ee.jpg

I guess you don't have Red Snapper.

It looks like it will take some work to get Striker into a HPP HOA bay

I guess you don't have Red Snapper.

It looks like it will take some work to get Striker into a HPP HOA bay

I do have Red Snapper, it was just easier for me to get to Peacemaker and I assumed it was close enough for comparison shots. If you really want me to take shots with Red Snapper, let me know and I can do it.

Boba -
I don't think it will make a difference whether Grimlock photos Snapper or Peacemaker. Snapper's arms are longer, but don't have the width of Striker's pneumatic jackhammers. You will most likely only be able to fit Striker with the arms off. He is too broad shouldered and chested to get his arms in tight enough to fit. Jacks on the floor in front would probably be your only solution, close to how he appeared in the movie.
Ryan

No worries if it's a PITA

I do have Red Snapper, it was just easier for me to get to Peacemaker and I assumed it was close enough for comparison shots. If you really want me to take shots with Red Snapper, let me know and I can do it.

Was anyone else pleasantly surprised to find strikers hammers were removable? I guess I either missed it or overlooked it. Wonder how long before we see a fiddler?

My Striker came today! I'm a huge fan of the design of the helmet, including the LEDs in its "cheeks" and its "ears". Also, I was very pleasantly surprised by the color. I had been under the assumption that Striker was black, but it's actually more of a mocha color.

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

Fantastic looking figure. Thanks for the head photo. Looks amazing!

You're very welcome! :duff Once I got it in hand, I ended up liking this figure far more than I thought I would. Hot Toys did an outstanding job with this one! :D

Very nice :clap

Thanks, Angel! :)

One more thing I want to mention...I forgot to fix the shoulder gap before I took those quick pics, but the arms are able to be extended into and out of the shoulders, like with most of the other IM figures.

Pretty happy with a quick look of mine. Have a series of yellow scratches all around one shoulder, like someone cranked the arm around hard 360º, gonna have to talk to SS about that, but a nice figure over all.

Just for you boba-

7XWiD4r.jpg

fL0lPfL.jpg

Eu0VnGi.jpg

H4OIhvv.jpg

ARgGvcL.jpg

ustks6n.jpg

Big Arm bros
s0r38Y6.jpg

.......Just for you boba

Thanks, I tried to rep you but I got the "spread it around" message

Judging by those great pictures Striker can probably fit into a HPP HOA bay with the same manipulation that I used on Red Snapper.

I guess Ill find out on Monday

Back