1/6 Hot Toys - MMS277 - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today from Forbidden Planet and he's a great looking figure. Lots of detail and articulation. I still haven't managed to get the pneumatic arms off.
I will say I definitely wouldn't have paid retail for him. At the $169 price I paid it's great but no way is he worth the $280 retail.
I'm now curious to see what Gamma looks like in person compared to Striker.
On a side note, I know it'll be hard to believe but FP not only offered free shipping but they actually double boxed it at no additional charge. :bow

Got mine today from Forbidden Planet and he's a great looking figure. Lots of detail and articulation. I still haven't managed to get the pneumatic arms off.
I will say I definitely wouldn't have paid retail for him. At the $169 price I paid it's great but no way is he worth the $280 retail.
I'm now curious to see what Gamma looks like in person compared to Striker.
On a side note, I know it'll be hard to believe but FP not only offered free shipping but they actually double boxed it at no additional charge. :bow

Got mine from FP on Thursday & finally had a chance to set him up today. I agree on both points - he looks great, but not worth retail. But still a good value at that price & free shipping. Too bad such deals are few and far between these days...

I also ordered from FP and got my Striker. I had to pay tax though since i live in NYC but it is a much better price than SSC.

My only complaint about striker is the head/neck articulation. I think it could be a bit better.

wow! got mine in last month or so, for dirt cheap and i have to say, this IM is one of my favs as of now! Never actually thought about buying one, but when i saw the pricing, i could not resist. This big chap has one of the best paint jobs from HT. Amazing detail there and the articulation is very good , i think. Love the Figure, he looks so grim :-D

20170327_215543 by Bumble Bee, auf Flickr

20170327_225144 by Bumble Bee, auf Flickr

20170402_123955 by Bumble Bee, auf Flickr

20170402_123447 by Bumble Bee, auf Flickr

20170327_224125 by Bumble Bee, auf Flickr

20170402_122902 by Bumble Bee, auf Flickr

20170328_185134 by Bumble Bee, auf Flickr

20170328_184243 by Bumble Bee, auf Flickr

Hot Toys Iron Man3 Striker with a cardboard background. no photoshop here, only lighting and saturation ;-) by Bumble Bee, auf Flickr

Hot Toys Iron Man3 Striker with a cardboard background. no photoshop here, only lighting and saturation ;-) by Bumble Bee, auf Flickr

wow! got mine in last month or so, for dirt cheap and i have to say, this IM is one of my favs as of now! Never actually thought about buying one, but when i saw the pricing, i could not resist. This big chap has one of the best paint jobs from HT. Amazing detail there and the articulation is very good , i think. Love the Figure, he looks so grim

Awesome pics! Where did you get it for cheap? Thinking about getting it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, on your opinion, what would be a really good deal for this guy today?

I can get it for €170 (new & free shipping), but I'm really in the fence on this one...

Enviado de meu Nexus 6P usando Tapatalk

Guys, do you know if the head can be removed? I'd like to use a Tony Starks instead...
Thanks!

...told you so! :-D
You were absolutely right! Just took some pictures with the Arc Reactor head...really liked how it looks (although not screen accurate):

95143638f91985c2aa31df7aa9a4190c.jpg
ae3da07d29ebfba73f7490539bddd6a4.jpg
ddde70b7bdfdb51954ed1cb743236a4d.jpg
3fdaf90dee717363e65ca8f8a5b62acd.jpg
aa82ae808c9a534a2782a47d2934a158.jpg

interesting looks...however, i think Striker, Gamma, Peacemaker, Red Snapper, or Igor where never meant to be suits for Tony Stark, rather autonome worker Bots :-D

Hi , has any one taken the jack hammer things of his hands and then taken the other covers off to expose the hands ?

I like this figure but I want to buy it and display it like a normal figure with out these big ugly jack hammer hands . Every thing else is really distinct and cool looking .

Back