1/6 Hot Toys - MMS277 - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, with the shoulder joints out a bit Strikers arms can snug up to the body pretty closely, it'd be tight but if Snapper can fit I'd imagine Striker could.

I tried but he is just to wide with the hammers on and it would look wrong crammed in .so i put the hammers on the sides .

I thought snapper would be wider

I scaled one of rocbolt's pictures and Striker was 1/2" narrower then Red Snapper.

Red Snapper measures 7" wide and just barely fits in the HPP HOA bay and Striker seems to measure 6.5" wide.

I guess I know for sure tomorrow since that is when mine arrives.

Just got this in yesterday. Looks better in hand than I thought. Really like this figure, I have it on the mk 43 base for now 2015-12-30 06.51.49.jpg

He fits, it a little tight but no more then Red Snapper

I purposely over exposed this pic so it would be easier to see how he fits

I do not like the shoulder joints there :( Are they always like that or can the shoulders be pushed in. Nice job putting him on that base, looks amazing :)

Those are the joints the way they are. I haven't pulled them out yet. Didn't read the instructions yet so I wasnt sure it could be done

Mine came packaged with the shoulder joints out, but you can push them in. I have Striker posed with his arms about 30 degrees from his body, and the shoulder gaps are completely covered. (I'd take pictures, but sadly I'm not home right now.)

Those are the joints the way they are. I haven't pulled them out yet. Didn't read the instructions yet so I wasnt sure it could be done

Mine came packaged with the shoulder joints out, but you can push them in. I have Striker posed with his arms about 30 degrees from his body, and the shoulder gaps are completely covered. (I'd take pictures, but sadly I'm not home right now.)

Thanks for the info guys :hi5: :hi5:

Can't wait to get this one. Sometimes being in Australia sucks because we are some of the last people to get our figures

Back