1/6 Hot Toys - MMS277 - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

This thing is getting worse by every suit :lol

No accesories, just a stand. I know it looks bad a$$, probably will get it but :thud:

Yeah, this might be expensive but it probably wont be out until Nov or Dec of 2015. That gives us plenty time to save.

Yeah, this might be expensive but it probably wont be out until Nov or Dec of 2015. That gives us plenty time to save.

If this is one of a few figures you want then great, for most its not feasible

but whatever helps one sleep at night I guess

EX version
i0UJsHDzzz.jpg

:lol :joy

That is one of the coolest rooms I've ever seen, looks super clean and modern/suave. Very aesthetically pleasing
Lol, pity me as I am a under the bridge candidate.

Got 10x detolfs and 2 slots in my media case for Igor and whatever other big suit there is. Had to go buy 5 more cases to relocate the batman stuffs along the back. Going for all Marvel HT wall right now till the Legion is complete. I fear Hot toys will run out of steam before I run out of money though to be honest. I can see a scenario where we get to like 34 or 35 figures and they ****can the rest. :lol

Bastards.

I'll start the clock now and wait for a coupon code, when that comes through definitely ordered!

On the slate for Nov 2015, I'd say expect a few more exclusive repaints (Blue Steel and Tank easily) and a few more full figures to join Bones and Striker for 2015- Shotgun and Nightclub would be nice. If they do them, Sneaky, and Hammerhead they'll have the parts to do the rest.

Only 10 bucks more than Starboost? About right on track and to be expected considering the tooling is completely new with no reused parts...

This is a lovely looking figure. Paint job is mega. not ordering it myself but its a really super piece. Now wheres that shotgun suit :p

Not real bad, but not good either. Wonder what the $10 premium is for?

I PO from BBTS. Might change to SSC closer to release or if they drop the NRD.

Back