1/6 Hot Toys - MMS277 - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

I think this is where I get off. Out of space. Getting silly concepts (construction suit?!?). Over represented in the collection. Consumer fatigue.

I am soo getting this!! Bring it on, but bring it late 2015 give me time to save up for this.

Dont know if this will fit in the HOA (looks like 99% not), or i have to pass... already have couple IMs standing on the side and running out of space lol.

How long does it usually take from the time Hot Toys show us pictures, to actually getting to the preorder stage? I want to preorder this already..., damn my impatience. lol ;)

pre-order of this mark 25 will start tomorrow at hot toys HK.

pre-order of this mark 25 will start tomorrow at hot toys HK.

Don't think I can buy from them? I live in the UK. It'll be up for preorder with retailers though as it's a standard release, buying direct would be nicer though as I'd get it quicker. :)

My first reaction to this was: OH ****! THAT is one really sexy suit. I love how this looks and now...... I'm really looking forward to the Shotgun announcement

Iron Legion coming through boys, just about half way home. Sac up or GTFO da way.
toot toot! :lol

This armor is the business! Weathering very 3A ish, love the dirt and grime paint application.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7640-1380707878-0.gif

yep! I'm getting an extra head and doing an Ultron mod

Love the grunge look on this one. Cool looking IM. I haven't bought any of the IM3 suits except the 42 yet but I may have to get Striker.

This is one good looking armor. Gray paint apps and texture remind me of Monger's paint job. I'll have to get this one for just how unique it is.

Bought! I love the different textures/weathering these armors have. I'm hoping to own all of these, but I'm going to have to make some decisions as to which pre-orders I'm going to be able to keep. Right now, GOTG are on the chopping block. I figure I'll have another crack at them in a couple of years when the next movie comes out.

is this even shown in th emovie...

Did you even watch the movie...

Anyway, did not see this one coming so soon, really happy to see one of the few remaining suits shown in the film get a release. Just missing hammerhead, nightclub, shotgun and sneaky for unique suits, then the repaints shades, gamma, blue steel, tank and all the other random kitbashes.

image.jpg

Looks very cool in this pic! Love the color,the legs and the USB arms :lol

I'm passing on this one.I'm more than happy with IP,Mark 42 and Heartbreaker from IM3

Tony Stark needs to build a darker suit like this one for the future movies. Of course it would have to be the main suit for me to buy.

BEA- U -TIFUL ....KEEP EM Coming Hot Toys!!!!!

Back