1/6 Hot Toys - MMS277 - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

Kinda hate those arms but the armor itself is bad@ss. Starting to see how even the more obscure armors are going to look really nice all together. Some epic hall of armor displays I do sense.

the heads cool, but if I pass on this and bones, and sell hot rod I can get Iron whiplash for a decent price and save some money for AOU stuff

No, its not the same. The chest is only interchangeable with Gamma, which is just a green variant of Striker. The helmet can be used on the Mark 14 though.

ZVPbD5P.png

That's the biggest reason I've been hoping this armor got made. But looking at it now, the whole thing looks pretty awesome. If the arms drill pieces come off the arms, then it'd be a phenomenal piece on its own.

That's the biggest reason I've been hoping this armor got made. But looking at it now, the whole thing looks pretty awesome. If the arms drill pieces come off the arms, then it'd be a phenomenal piece on its own.

I doubt it, it would have been shown in the pics as a selling point, and to justify the price...but it would be cool if they did.

It looks really good. Nice weathering. Only nitpicks are the head is too small and no interchangeable normal arms.

So what do we think the price will be for this I'm saying between $250-280

I pity anyone who's going to collect the entire Legion. In three or four years, you'll be living here. But surrounded by a bunch of spiffy-looking figures! :lol

underabridge.JPG

I pity anyone who's going to collect the entire Legion. In three or four years, you'll be living here. But surrounded by a bunch of spiffy-looking figures! :lol

View attachment 151268

Lol, pity me as I am a under the bridge candidate.

Got 10x detolfs and 2 slots in my media case for Igor and whatever other big suit there is. Had to go buy 5 more cases to relocate the batman stuffs along the back. Going for all Marvel HT wall right now till the Legion is complete. I fear Hot toys will run out of steam before I run out of money though to be honest. I can see a scenario where we get to like 34 or 35 figures and they ****can the rest. :lol

Bastards.

No problem. :duff

BTW, so long as you have a passenger van, your collection should be safe. :lol

I wonder if preorders will go up tomorrow?

I don't know if its already been mentioned, but does it seem that his forearms are extremely short? Maybe its just the pictures, but it seems that where the elbow joint is, to where the fingers/repulsor is located, that the length is very short.

So what do we think the price will be for this I'm saying between $250-280

In a Hong Kong online store is at HKD 2100 = USD 271

But they also have war machine 2.0 and robocop almost the same price and in SSC those are on $300.. So... :dunno

mark 22.JPG

add $30 because Sideshow

This thing is getting worse by every suit :lol

No accesories, just a stand. I know it looks bad a$$, probably will get it but :thud:

Back