1/6 Hot Toys - MMS277 - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

Looks cool but a pass for me. Bring on a diecast shotgun armor!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howard was indeed serious when he said that they'll gradually be doing all the marks. The design is new and looks to be done well at least in the prototype. I'd hate for this to be an exclusive.

:goodpost: I often wonder how deep this rabbit hole goes, then realize it will never end. :banghead

Armor looks great :clap

:happybday to me :rock
Don't you have your birthday every time a new IM armor is released? :lol

Excellent! Great looking armor, and another one for the collection! :yess:

is this even shown in th emovie...

is this even shown in th emovie...
Uh, yeah, it actually gets a clear front and center shot which is more than can be said for most of the suits.

Iron_Man_Armor_MK_XXV_(Earth-199999)_from_Iron_Man_3_(film)_002.jpg

I'd hate for this to be an exclusive? :lol

I don't think he will. None of the proto pics say anything. I'm hoping blue steel won't be either but I think he will.

I'd hate for this to be an exclusive.:lol

I don't think he will. None of the proto pics say anything. I'm hoping blue steel won't be either but I think he will.

This is 99.9% likely a regular release. Mark XXVI Gamma, Striker's repaint in green, is most likely a candidate for next year's Exclusives.

Because some if not most of those who claim they hate repaints pre-order rapaints when labeled "exclusive" :lol

This is 99.9% likely a regular release. Mark XXVI Gamma, Striker's repaint in green, is most likely a candidate for next year's Exclusives.

Because some if not most of those who claim they hate repaints pre-order rapaints when labeled "exclusive" :lol

So true. I really want Gamma. He is very cool looking!

I want all of the suits but I think I'm going to just get standard releases after Hot Rod, it's just far cheaper to buy from a retailer in the UK than buying from Sideshow..., I'm glad this one looks to be a standard release, that'll make it an easy purchase for me. :)

It looks decent but zero interest....completist most have great displays with the newer releases adding a bit of flavor.

This before Shotgun/Shades...!? really?

Really no disco! This is an outrage! J/k
I think shotgun has a huge opportunity to be made next year. It's probably the one armour that can take on and sell well during AOU.

I think it is definitely a cool looking armor but what kills me is the lack of actual hands. If you kept the yellow accents and gave him regular arms I would seriously consider.

How long does it usually take from the time Hot Toys show us pictures, to actually getting to the preorder stage? I want to preorder this already..., damn my impatience. lol ;)

Would much rather have Gamma, I've been trying to get only one armor per color and I would really love a green one. It looks amazing yes, but If there's a chance they will make Gamma i'd rather wait.

This before Shotgun/Shades...!? really?
Hey, at least this is an original mold instead of a repaint/rehash. Not that I hate them but just saying....

I think it is definitely a cool looking armor but what kills me is the lack of actual hands. If you kept the yellow accents and gave him regular arms I would seriously consider.
I'm not 100% sure but in some of the pics you can see his hands thereby hinting subtly that the pneumatic hammers might be removable.

How long does it usually take from the time Hot Toys show us pictures, to actually getting to the preorder stage? I want to preorder this already..., damn my impatience. lol ;)
Usually a week. This is slated for a Nov '15 release and......I already PO'd him :wink1: :yess:

Hey, at least this is an original mold instead of a repaint/rehash. Not that I hate them but just saying....

Yea, I guarantee theres at least one other armor that shares all these parts... so there will eventually be a rehash, not HT's fault though

I'm GLAD this has no extra arms, no accessories... it's our only hope for keeping the price down. Regardless of the brief screen time, I loved this design in the film and hoped it would be made. With this Mk-25, I can have that gritty 'heavy construction' look without having to buy the big blue monster. The shelf space that the blue beast would require has been officially reserved for the REAL Hulk-Buster armor coming in Avengers: AOU... It's funny so many people were saying the Heavy Lifter WAS the Hulk-Buster, and we would just get a red and gold repaint later. I'm very happy they were wrong, because the AOU Buster looks AWESOME in the trailer.

I'd like to see this next to a Mark VII to see how wide it is with the arm pieces. It'll probably only fit in one of the new styrofoam Hall of Armor displays and I refuse to buy one of those. Still can't believe they haven't released Shotgun yet.

Man, I'm passing on this big time lol. Looks cool but not my cup of cider.

Back