1/6 Hot Toys - MMS273 - Iron Man 2: Tony Stark w/ Arc Reactor Creation Accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still think the Mech test/Mechanic sculpts are better than this. Especially judging by those last pics from ebay.

Some more eBay pics.

thead1.JPG

thead2.JPG

thead3.JPG

starkhead1.jpg

starkhead2.JPG

starkhead3.jpg

Looking at the in-hand pics, it's slightly better than the MMS191 head but not by enough of a margin to warrant spending another $50+ to buy this head.

Pics have surfaced on the net from people that already have it, and it uses the same body as Armour Test Tony, so it will work fine on any armour.
You can use it in the same manner as the Armour Test Tony headsculpt, and in all the same applications.

Real quick, what neck post do you recommend to go with the MMS191 head? I'm looking to pick one up to go with my Mk7. Thanks!

Looking at the in-hand pics, it's slightly better than the MMS191 head but not by enough of a margin to warrant spending another $50+ to buy this head.

Yeah glad I don't feel compelled to replace the MMS191 head...which got good feedback from Username's post :rotfl

If I had the Mark VII creepy half-smile head I'd be all over it though.

Who sculpted the face? The woman that sculpt the DofP Wolverine?
It looks like the best RDJ Sculpt from Hot Toys.

makes a big difference to me :dunno

All i emant was that the box design has next to no relevancy to the product for 99% of the collectors.

I believe that's a bootleg.

That sellers does *NOT* sell bootlegs, so it might be better to check first.

Real quick, what neck post do you recommend to go with the MMS191 head? I'm looking to pick one up to go with my Mk7. Thanks!

TDW Loki, Rescue Cap, MKVI IM, FA Cap, GA Cap. It's a nice thick neck and has a decent length to it, plus the peg length is good to reach the *more recessed* peg hole in these new Tony heads.

Hot Toys The First Avenger Captain America Rescue Uniform Ver Figure 1 6 Neck | eBay
Is it? I think I bought something from him, a DX12 stand. :slap

They don't bootleg stands, for goodness sake.
Just think about what would be involved with that before you panic.

They don't bootleg stands, for goodness sake.
Just think about what would be involved with that before you panic.

It's not a bootleg. Says it from the AR Creation set and m.y.online are legit. It's too soon for bootlegs to be out anyway.

Seems like different camera lenses have a big impact on the appearance. HT's official shots are amongst the worst.

What can I say? You see the word "bootleg" and that irrational fear takes over. :lol

All i emant was that the box design has next to no relevancy to the product for 99% of the collectors.

Guess that puts me in that 1% area.... the box art is what I mostly see so its important to me, anyway its just a small thing with the half shield, it bothers me only slightly, not enough for me to not buy the figure(the price does that:lol)

Who is that? Looks somewhat similar to RDJ but its....off

Yeah. Those pics are just throwing me off. There are other in hand pictures that make it look much better but idk now....

Still plan to get one of the "custom" versions of this sculpt online

Back