1/6 Hot Toys - MMS273 - Iron Man 2: Tony Stark w/ Arc Reactor Creation Accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head sculpt is great and the accessories look nice, but shirt does look terrible, fig has unsightly joints, and doesnt come with a table, inexcusable cheaping out by hot toys. I feel like they are trying to make the consumer buy this combined with the also overpriced accessory pack with the car battery. There is a lot to like here but it should be less expensive. I'll be watching for a discount

Sorry to ask again if it has been asked before. Does the HS fit the Mark VI or IV? Or for that matter, the Mark VII?

Pics have surfaced on the net from people that already have it, and it uses the same body as Armour Test Tony, so it will work fine on any armour.
You can use it in the same manner as the Armour Test Tony headsculpt, and in all the same applications.

IMG_5269.jpg

IMG_5271.jpg

IMG_5275.jpg

IMG_5277.jpg

IMG_5282.jpg

IMG_5286.jpg

IMG_5287.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry. Just to clarify. Those are pics of the armour test head i have. I was answering the question of whether the Arc Reactor Creation head would fit. And as the body is the same one for the Armour Test Tony, the head will fit all the armours.

Whoops, I completely misread that. :slap Fine pics, regardless. :duff

Sorry. Just to clarify. Those are pics of the armour test head i have. I was answering the question of whether the Arc Reactor Creation head would fit. And as the body is the same one for the Armour Test Tony, the head will fit all the armours.

Suckers... lol

Hopefully we'll see a side by side before too long. I'm not convinced of the need to upgrade from the armour test head.

Why has no one in Seoul posted pics yet? This was available on the weekend...

Back