1/6 Hot Toys - MMS273 - Iron Man 2: Tony Stark w/ Arc Reactor Creation Accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that this is looking great I hope they make a new Avengers version in the Sabbath shirt, as well as a Mech Test 2.0 and Box of Scraps version.

I'm serious.

That's what I want to do too. Just want the head. Where would be a good place to try and pick this up? And if it does sell out fast (the sculpt) as some ppl have said, which KO ebay sellers would you recommend?

onesixthkit - google it, thank me later (this heads not up yet though)

Now that this is looking great I hope they make a new Avengers version in the Sabbath shirt, as well as a Mech Test 2.0 and Box of Scraps version.

I'm serious.

That's what I want...This headsculpt and body, along with my sabbath outfit set I got from Magic Cube (?)...I may get this whole set and sell off everything else...I still love my original Mech Test head, but it's starting to look just a tiny bit dated...Even though it is still one of the best if not the best TS heads we've seen...

Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: 1/6th Tony Stark w/ Arc Reactor Creation Accessories

This is awesome. We need some diecast armors from Iron Man 2 next. :)

Not interested in this Tony Stark figure BUT I totally agree that we need some more diecast armours. :)

Great head sculpt and all, I believe this will be on sale during next year's Spooktacular just like mechanic Tony was this year.

Great head sculpt and all, I believe this will be on sale during next year's Spooktacular just like mechanic Tony was this year.

Don't be so sure. No one likes it when inventory has to be heavily discounted to move. Those kinds of slow sales/overproduction lead to fewer units getting produced by HT/ordered by Sideshow.

image.jpg

It is a cool figure. The box is very nice as well. I'm still thinking the shield proto is the coolest accessorie.

Wow! After the previous attempts at getting Downey's likeness down, I think they finally nailed it this time.

Back