1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want this guy but I'm also fighting space limitations all of the sudden. If I could find him for a good price that's too good to pass up, I may cave..

Man seeing them together really shows how off that previous wolverine sculpt was!! The dofp looks stellar!

That's what got me in to this 1:6 hobby instead of statues, the ability to change their poses once in a while and get a whole new enjoyment out of your figures!
Same.
They look great AND you can pose them the way you like so it never gets boring. :lecture

Too bad recent HT stuff is on the possible-less side mostly.

Same.
They look great AND you can pose them the way you like so it never gets boring. :lecture

Too bad recent HT stuff is on the possible-less side mostly.

Indeed especially with figures like Gamora you need to watch out. But I found this DOFP Wolverine suit working very well with lots of poses, so he is a big plus in my book!

Since I started collecting HT back in February I've focused on Avengers/IM related figures, ignoring everything else in the MCU for some odd reason. While tooling around the SSC site this evening I clicked on the DoFP Wolverine, and now I'm wondering what took me so long; what a great figure! It's about time I add a Wolverine to my display...ordered!!!

Back