1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before I delete off my phone.....a mix of two Wolvies
image.jpg

image.jpg

Managed to get this guy today for a steal. $263 NZD shipped. Equals around $175 USD. Couldn't pass up a deal that sweet :yess:

I personally am not a fan of this particular wolverine look, however this is the best sculpted one HT has put out. Plus it has him in a costume instead of civilian clothes.

Managed to get this guy today for a steal. $263 NZD shipped. Equals around $175 USD. Couldn't pass up a deal that sweet :yess:

Wow, great deal. Did you score that locally?

PopCultcha never give good discounts on their figures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, great deal. Did you score that locally?

PopCultcha never give good discounts on their figures.

Yeah I got it from a site called trade me. Pretty much a New Zealand eBay. It's been opened and briefly displayed but that's no biggie.
Can never really get any good deals on any local sites unfortunately. I've been lucky this week as I've gotten 2 sweet deals

Yeah I got it from a site called trade me. Pretty much a New Zealand eBay. It's been opened and briefly displayed but that's no biggie.
Can never really get any good deals on any local sites unfortunately. I've been lucky this week as I've gotten 2 sweet deals

Good for you :)

I hope the price starts coming down on this figure soon. It's just too expensive for what you get with it at full retail.

I picked up this figure yesterday. Awesome figure. My favorite Wolverine by far. Sculpt is killer and I really like the outfit.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Is he even in the new movie because if he is not then the chances of us getting any figures from the up coming film are next to none since they only seem to be able to get the produce this one character.

Back