1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, disco Logan is pretty cool.

:lol 70s Logan, I think Disco Logan is a little different :rotfl
tumblr_mg9y63XtrS1qh59n0o1_250.gif

Here's a couple of quick pics of my custom Wolverine....made for for under $120 (off ebay parts). The Man of steel w/ the man of Adamantium.
20150618_162924.jpg

20150616_130841.jpg

20150616_130857.jpg

Received yesterday

To be honest, I had zero interest to add this figure to my collection.
The screentime and action this outfit gets in the movie, is quite useless.

Recently I made the choice to thin out my collection and rolate with other figures.
I already own the Origins figure oof Wolverine, and this one will never leave the collection, great figure and classic outfit from the movies, and this one also received a great spot on my Marvel Knights shelf.

I also owned The Wolverine figure, and placed this one on my MCU shelf,
However, I actually wanted to own a Wolverine with a hero costume, so the choice fell pretty quick on the DoFP Wolverine.
So I sold of The Wolverine in favor of this new release.

Apparently, Hugh Jackman will get a part in the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse, and also his third and last (solo) movie of Wolverine is coming up, maybe he will be featured in there with a more tradional costume with mask, but when there will be a figure off, we are talking a couple of years away.
So the DoFP will serve its purpose in the meantime!

The headsculpt is great, it looks so much like Hugh Jackman, my crappy phonecam pics really don't do this headsculpt any justice!
His outfit is again really well done, and thankfully very posable!
His accesorys, you can't expect to much from this, maybe a 2nd (70's) outfit would have been nice, but then again you would have needed a 2nd body, cause his outfit is already quite complex to undo.
Maybe a 2nd headsculpt with different expression would have been cool.
But to be honest, there isn't much to complain about.

Very happy with this figure!

What I would really like, if someone made a fanmade masked sculpt, which would accompany this outfit really well!

Back