1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they would make more DOFP figures. I'd love to see Blink, Magneto, Quicksilver, and a Sentinel.

:exactly:

Sadly they seem content to remake the same characters over and over with each new costume upgrade.

There are so many characters without a single figure let alone five that would be far more exciting imo than upgrades

:exactly:

Sadly they seem content to remake the same characters over and over with each new costume upgrade.

There are so many characters without a single figure let alone five that would be far more exciting imo than upgrades

Unfortunate for you and some of us, the sales numbers and research just doesn't support the fact that third and fourth tier characters would sell. If figures like Superman (man of steel, a new figure from a new series of movies) doesn't sell well, why would a company think a third or fourth tier character from that movie sell better? It's just not supported by past sales data. Its easy to see even now. Look at how quick something like the mk43 exclusive sold out, and how long it takes for others to sell out. Or how much intrest the iron man thread gets. Some of the AoU iron man threads are just two weeks old and on page 1100 or more. This thread is months old...79 pages. The intrest is just higher for some characters. Like it or not, if the A list characters from a movie don't sell well, no reason to think the B:c:d listers will.

Just preorder this and the SSC Deadpool fig. The sculpt on this is just perfect. I'd of perfered the 70s version but this will do. I'd love to see more figures from this movie but I'm doubtful on that happening.

Just preorder this and the SSC Deadpool fig. The sculpt on this is just perfect. I'd of perfered the 70s version but this will do. I'd love to see more figures from this movie but I'm doubtful on that happening.

Yeah I have those two on PO too, Fass Magento would be nice but whatever... oh I can't wait for Deadpool :panic:

It'll be a serious misstep if they don't make Apocalypse.

I mean DOFP outrated and outgrossed TWS and ASM2 yet Winter Soldier and Electro got figures over Mags so it would seem even if Apocalypse does the same in 2016 it won't even matter figure-wise and the villains of Cap3 and BvS will get figures even if more see and more like Apoc over CW and BvS

Last edited:
It'll be a serious misstep if they don't make Apocalypse.

I mean DOFP outrated and outgrossed TWS and ASM2 yet Winter Soldier and Electro got figures over Mags so it would seem even if Apocalypse does the same in 2016 it won't even matter figure-wise and the villains of Cap3 and BvS will get figures even if more see and more like Apoc over CW and BvS

I have a feeling that for as long as the X-Men license remains out of Marvel hands, the amount of X-men figures and other merchandise we get will always border bare minimum or nothing

I'm picking this up to make a Nightwing (Nolanverse) custom out of. Gonna throw a repainted gunmetal gray batman belt on him as well. Probably use the Wolverine head on the X-Men Last Stand wolverine fig.

Oh yes this is definitely going to happen.

Nightwing Custom.jpg

Back