1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm picking this up to make a Nightwing (Nolanverse) custom out of. Gonna throw a repainted gunmetal gray batman belt on him as well. Probably use the Wolverine head on the X-Men Last Stand wolverine fig.

Oh yes this is definitely going to happen.

View attachment 155342

You would have to dye the undersuit to get rid of the yellow no?

Wow looks like we're getting Wolverine early. Was originally slated for release in August.

"
Hello Valued Collector,

Thank you for pre-ordering the Wolverine 1:6 scale figure!

We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from the manufacturer of this item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse beginning in February of 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by the manufacturer we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse between March and April of 2015.

We appreciate your patience and rest assured that we will continue to keep you updated with the latest information about your item. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Best Regards,

The Sideshow Team"

Screen Shot 2015-02-05 at 7.35.00 PM.jpg

I just saw this in another thread... There are no blogger pics so they've gotta be mistaken.
Why does that mean that they're mistaken? The release in HK is probably right around the corner. They get their information directly from Hot Toys so it's obviously correct. Seems to be a fast turnaround for this figure.

It was just pointed out to me that the release date changed on ssc now... I checked when I got the email and it still said august, unless i'm going crazy. Eitherway, i'm glad it was moved up.

Why does that mean that they're mistaken? The release in HK is probably right around the corner. They get their information directly from Hot Toys so it's obviously correct. Seems to be a fast turnaround for this figure.
With that dock situation I don't think they can give a date when something will be in their warehouse. I guess the release could've been pushed up, it's not a very complicated figure. I had just thought when it went up for PO it said August. Not used to HT figs being early lol.

They probably just have not had time to update

Last edited:
It did say August, they must have just changed it because it still said it when I checked after I got the email. To think, we could be getting it this month if it wasn't for this dock b.s.

It could be April. But March is not gonna happen. It has not hit reviewers. Which is typically a few weeks before the hong kong release. Which is at least a month before the U.S. release. I'd say April at the earliest for usa release. I hope it's earlier but I just can't see them breaking pattern that much.

Yep got the same email. Happy to see that Wolverine is coming much sooner!

Originally I this set to two flex two payments starting in July. Now that is being released much earlier I wonder if my schedule payments will change? As of now they haven't. Has anybody had this kind of thing happen before; and if so when do they usually move the schedule payments?

I hope they're not rushing this figure out, I need this figure to be perfect!

HT on a roll with these early releases. Ironically enough, Iron Man figures seem to be the ones that are delayed no matter what:lol

Cant wait to check out reviews and in hand pics of this guy before buying him. I am finally succeeding in preventing myself from doing POs for everything I like.

March is not even all that far off now. So I am definitely pumped for all the upcoming releases.

If it comes next month I'm screwed. I have like six figures I plan on buying that are unexpectedly releasing next month.

Back