Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on my 14 day notice :(
Not sure why it hasn't come. Do they do them in batches?

Litterally seconds after it sold out and wait list became available. I had it in my cart to order and tried to purchase it right when it sold out. I just kept hitting refresh until I could waitlist

Cool. You must be the first waitlist convert! My friend went on the waitlist a few days ago. He's likely screwed.

....and i am just the last waitlisted here (submitted my WL few seconds back) so am more damn*d not gettin' my WL converted lolz! Didn't get to know during the time PO went up if this one had a NRD and how much was it? Well, just in case mine gets converted so i wouldn't be surprised...

Cool. You must be the first waitlist convert! My friend went on the waitlist a few days ago. He's likely screwed.

I got a conversion tonight as well. Got this and Silver Centurion exclusive conversion emails within minutes of each other.

Yeah, I've done that too. Offered things at below retail value, also bought things just to flip. I'm unsure on this one. I may just sell it here for retail plus shipping, that way I can at least keep the rewards points.

Sell it to me for cost + shipping:D

Just jumped on the waitlist. *fingers crossed*

....and i am just the last waitlisted here (submitted my WS few seconds back) so am more damn*d not gettin' my WS converted lolz! Didn't get to know during the time PO went up if this one had a NRD and how much was it? Well, just in case mine gets converted so i wouldn't be surprised...

I have no idea what you said but everyone is going to sell theirs like Midas. I wouldn't be so concerned.

I have no idea what you said but everyone is going to sell theirs like Midas. I wouldn't be so concerned.

Not me, I'm keeping this. I thought about buying Midas thinking If i didn't like it I could sell it. I didn't get it cause i was broke, but I still wish I had. The gold just pops.

Not trying to troll or anything but why is everyone so excited about this IM? Its just a mk7, with mk17 legs, and a mk33 head?
It sold out super fast too which really blew my mind.

Back