Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not trying to troll or anything but why is everyone so excited about this IM? Its just a mk7, with mk17 legs, and a mk33 head?
It sold out super fast too which really blew my mind.
It's an exclusive with a sexy color scheme. It just looks really nice.

It's an exclusive with a sexy color scheme. It just looks really nice.

It is an outstanding looking suit even with no individual parts, I never wanted an army of Iron Men (even a small one) which looked the same, its one of the reasons I am not worrying that I will likely never own the original 1-7 unless I win the lottery of they re-release them in some form.

I decided a while back to only buy a small selection of suits that I really like, possibly even display them in an alternate HOA, so Silver Centurion was an instant buy and so was this after seeing previews. Tbh I couldn't really go wrong with buying any of the current Iron Legion suits in an effort to diversify my collection even with a couple of the original looking red and golds sneaking in (Mark III, would love the VI & VII too) so I wont feel I have a group of figures where people coming round to see don't see the differences (as you can bet people do with the III and IV, VI also despite the obvious change on the chest plate) and ask why I have so many of the same figure.

I just want it because it's the one that looks closest to the Marvel NOW! version.

And that, my choices of Iron Man Hot Toys (kinda) ties into similar comic versions;

• Mark III - Modern classic style
  • Python - Marvel NOW!
  • Silver Centurion - Silver Centurion
  • Mark 43 - Bleeding Edge (Kinda, the colour scheme is similar)
They bring out a new die cast (with the Avengers accurate under chest plate preferably) and that would add an Extremis stand in.

Thats partly how I am looking at it anyway, obviously you could swap the Mark III and IV in my list and get a similar result.

Not trying to troll or anything but why is everyone so excited about this IM? Its just a mk7, with mk17 legs, and a mk33 head?
It sold out super fast too which really blew my mind.

People will buy anything that is iron man and an exclusive. I thought Midas was the worst excuse of a repaint and people were throwing money at HT. At least python is not a straight repaint.

Great looking figure

detail.jpg

PD1375702512WrI.jpg

For some reason in picture looks awesome but once in hand it's pointless. Stop tempting me!! I'm trying to get rid of mine.

I felt the same way. Sold it after a little while. Nice looking, but never popped in person the way it does in photos.

I have my midas displayed with red snapper and patriot right now. The variation in colors and armor design is very eye catching I think. I have no regrets about him or any suits I've bought so far.

Back