Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Works for me, hell I don't care if they delay it and it dosesnt come out until sept. with the efx shield, silver cent. and flex payments my wallet could use a break lol.

I really want him but shipping end of August and arriving first week of September would be perfect for me here in the UK... So much on towards the end of August at this point I couldn't say of there would be anyone in to accept delivery or go pick him up!

hemuperu.jpg

Shipping out August 14th... Omg so awesome

Jesus I just got hit with my shipping notice on the hellboy pf right after pythons . That came out of nowhere

got my processing soon notice!! Today is a great day this will be in soon, and I found out that my brother is coming home for a month at the end of October he's currently in the Peace Corps in South Africa. Hes a teacher there!! I am soo excited!!

Happy days! For those of us with International shipping (UK) whats the usual transport time about a week?

got my processing soon notice!! Today is a great day this will be in soon, and I found out that my brother is coming home for a month at the end of October he's currently in the Peace Corps in South Africa. Hes a teacher there!! I am soo excited!!
:hi5: its an awesome day for you indeed
Where do you live that it's only $12! I live an hour away and I'm paying $15 plus tax!

I actually live in Hawaii. Don't know, I've always paid around $12, from day 1 last year when I first started collecting hot toys. I think only California residents have to pay tax due to living in the same area, but I find it funny that without the tax I still pay cheaper than most. I hope im just being lucky :lol

Back