1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got home from work and checked mine. All looks good. This figure looks great in-hand. You guys are gonna love it.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416365408.866010.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1416365426.475640.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1416365438.997539.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1416365476.312946.jpg

It's official..SSC either got a good batch, or HT fixed them up before shipping them to SSC :hi5:

Looks like the stock went up for this figure again. Wait till people start posing him, this figure might sell out

Yeah, after the proto pics and seeing Spidey at SDCC, I was really close to canceling my pre-order. I can't believe how well this figure turned out. HT did good and I, for one, am glad because I actually liked the movie :)

Hi a question to ask, if only can choose one between HT spidey and robocop, which 1 you guys think is more worth to collect?

Hi a question to ask, if only can choose one between HT spidey and robocop, which 1 you guys think is more worth to collect?

Go with the one you like better. I caution people on collecting these in hopes of making a profit on them later. You just never know what the market will be.

Nope for profit purpose, definitely i don't think how much profit can make by action figures. I like both characters as they are my childhood hero :)

that's y i was confuse :dunno

The shoulders on mine are super stiff. Almost like there's no joint there. It's the first time I went to the manual to get some idea on the safest way to move it and, of course, there's nothing there. I'm gonna look at Reviewer king's video again and see how he move his. Spider arthritis. :(

Well, I just had to bite my lip and carefully push the shoulder rotation to a comparative pose that I've seen in the photos here, specifically Guyver's. It's very stiff and scary but there is that final ratcheted movement. I think I will just go through the photos here, pick a pose I like, copy it and leave it alone. Other than that scary moment, Mine was 99% free of defect.

Mine came from Sideshow, BTW.

Mine shipped today via pack out and early flex since it was scheduled to bill on the 25th. I called today to bill and shipped for delivery tomorrow. Stoked!

Question on the flex pay. They don't ship it off to you until you make a final payment right?
Not necessarily, depending if they have the full stock in, you can request an early payoff and they will ship it to you. Works all the time with me. As long as it's in stock. They'll ship it. I called today and it shipped today. Will have it tomorrow even though I was scheduled to be billed on the 25th.

Mine finally shipped. To bad it was at the end of the day. Now I have to wait till Friday for it to get here.

Back