1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The articulation on this Spider-Man really makes it amazing. The feet bend at the toes for Buddha's sake!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416393906313.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416393906313.jpg
    581.7 KB · Views: 1,124
Mine should be here Friday. So long as the two feet of snow we got in the last day and a half doesn't screw things up.

Definitely no grease problems with my SSC release! HT absolutely fixed these up:yess:

Let's compare

My first

SSC

IMO HT fixed both the top seam and the bottom of the mask
The toes flex better on my second one as well
both still have that amazing balance, but my second one has the head removal unbelievably more easy, there is also no gap in-between the neck and chest. I'm sure HT, cleared this up as well.
Boots are flawless with no marks

See it's not so bad having the two displayed like this

So the verdict

HT listened to the QC backlash IMO
I think whoever gets it from SSC will be worry free. This includes the vendors that get it from SSC.

Second batch is flawless guys!

Mine has no QC issues either. One thing I am worried about is the webbing on the costume. I feel like that is going to be an issue if I'm not careful with how I handle it.

I was not prepared with how big that base is either. I barely have enough space to display the 2 figures I already had, and the stand that comes with this one easily eats up the space I had for those 2 figures.

Mine has no QC issues either. One thing I am worried about is the webbing on the costume. I feel like that is going to be an issue if I'm not careful with how I handle it.

I was not prepared with how big that base is either. I barely have enough space to display the 2 figures I already had, and the stand that comes with this one easily eats up the space I had for those 2 figures.

I really hate those stands. Already purchased a blank Hot Toys stand from a fellow board member to replace that thing.

Congrats! And I wouldn't worry about the webbing too much, I put my first one in crazy poses and the webbing is still holding strong, but it's your call.

And Remember...JAZZZZ HANDS!!

Last edited:
Guyver - I'm surprised you're able to get his shoulders to rotate so high up. Did you need to slowly rotate it up there? Mine can go 90 degrees from the chest and that was pushing it hard. I'm afraid to go higher. Also, Mine has that curved webbing on the forehead as well but flawless.

I do intend to stick with one pose for now with as little handling as possible, specially on the chest, to protect the webbing.

WOW, that first Amazing Spider-Man is Brutal....but the #2 new one is perfect!!!

Guyver - I'm surprised you're able to get his shoulders to rotate so high up. Did you need to slowly rotate it up there? Mine can go 90 degrees from the chest and that was pushing it hard. I'm afraid to go higher. Also, Mine has that curved webbing on the forehead as well but flawless.

I do intend to stick with one pose for now with as little handling as possible, specially on the chest, to protect the webbing.

I posted this a while back, think of your front finger and thumb as a wrench you can rotate the shoulders using some pressure upwards while holding the arm in place with the other hand. You'd be surprised these arms are extremely flexible

I can get the shoulders like this

The swinging spidey is definitely an option

Back