1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, your gunna love it, the best Spidey to date;)

I just sold my ASM version to upgrade to this one. That one was not HT finest work. I would've actually considered keeping it to display with this one but they aren't even the same height! :slap:lol

I just sold my ASM version to upgrade to this one. That one was not HT finest work. I would've actually considered keeping it to display with this one but they aren't even the same height! :slap:lol

Yeah thats a bummer, I just bought the ASM version when it was on sale to display them together. Will have to work some cool angles to have them look good together.

Very nice, Skull, very nice! :clap

Yeah I really liked the first version too, the outfit still looks really nice but yeah, compared to the new one it really looks out of scale, height and head size is way different:panic:

attachment.php

AMAZING F ING SPIDERMAN right there!!! :yess: Love the pic Pete :panic:

Shipping after the 15th last flexpay. I would preorder i can see this one selling fast , but seem's like hot toys is making enough to go around and not sell out like they use to. I hope we get the early now notice, but doubtfull since my last flex was originaly set for the 10th.

im liking new hot toys asm2 alot more than hot toys tobey spidey. sucks that asm1 and this newer one arent in scale, i really like the asm1 costume.

im liking new hot toys asm2 alot more than hot toys tobey spidey. sucks that asm1 and this newer one arent in scale, i really like the asm1 costume.

It does suck, it would be nice if first amazing spiderman had these new proportions, if the head and height were the same it would have been great, maybe they will revisit it as a battle damaged version but I wound'nt hold my breath.

It does suck, it would be nice if first amazing spiderman had these new proportions, if the head and height were the same it would have been great, maybe they will revisit it as a battle damaged version but I wound'nt hold my breath.

i was planning on selling asm1 but decided not to, the costume is badass, i'll just display him on a different shelf away from asm2. :lol and yes a bd spidey would be nice but the bd garfield sculpt is all the battledamaged we're getting i think, dont know how many people would buy another asm1 version of spidey...i would if it were fully battle damaged but like you said its probably a long shot.

i was planning on selling asm1 but decided not to, the costume is badass, i'll just display him on a different shelf away from asm2. :lol and yes a bd spidey would be nice but the bd garfield sculpt is all the battledamaged we're getting i think, dont know how many people would buy another asm1 version of spidey...i would if it were fully battle damaged but like you said its probably a long shot.

I still like the first suit myself, not nearly as much as the new one but if it the first one had better proportions it would have been a stellar release. Maybe you could display them together with the first version unmasked, that might help reduce the pin headed look of the first version.

I still like the first suit myself, not nearly as much as the new one but if it the first one had better proportions it would have been a stellar release. Maybe you could display them together with the first version unmasked, that might help reduce the pin headed look of the first version.

i honestly dont like the garfield hs too much and i think the yellow lenses on the mask look kinda cool. i have a dynamic stand so maybe i'll just put him back up there in a swinging or more dynamic pose. i had him on there but the suit stretched out a bit at the knee area but now its all back to normal since i've had him in a museum pose for some time now, maybe just switch em around every other month so the suit doesnt get permanently damaged, dont think it will but why risk it.

To Skull or anyone else who's got him now, can he hold this pose without too much strain to the suit? Looks like that vinyl type material on the lower body.

That looks like the same material they used for the first ASM Spidey, so I think it would just shrink back down to it's proper size within a few hours.

I wonder if they would ever go back and redo 1st spidey ? I Love the box designs on red n black spidey box with the webbing and spider. I may try hunt 1st version down later on , hoping many will upgrade to this one and that version will go down in price.

Back