1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks like the same material they used for the first ASM Spidey, so I think it would just shrink back down to it's proper size within a few hours.

That's what I'm hoping. I love that pose. But I guess like any 'extreme' pose you'd need to limit how much time he's in it to avoid damage.

Awesome, when it comes in stock I am ordering this. He will look awesome in my Avengers set up. Got Hulk and Cap, then will get Spidey and Mark 42, then round em out with thor, widow and wolverine from x men 3.

I'm still on fence with Electro wonder if he will get a revamped costume upgrade. Electro feel's more like star wars sith then electro. Sinnister six not due until november 2016 and usualy figure's will come out around movie ,it's gonna be a long wait to see if villian's get any better looking. I :pray: they dont keep messing these movie's character's up

some info sinnister six rumors I prey 4 a kraven and actor alfred molina to return as doc ock. My favorite spidey comic was. A WHAT IF KRAVEN REALY KILLED SPIDERMAN. LOVE The What if comic's

warning possible spoilers mainly just rumor's nothin confirmed
Mysterio And Kraven Officially Confirmed For The 'Sinister Six' - YouTube

Alfred Molina Open To Returning As Doc Ock For 'Sinister Six' - YouTube

Sony Begins Promoting The 'Sinister Six' Movie - YouTube

Last edited:
To Skull or anyone else who's got him now, can he hold this pose without too much strain to the suit? Looks like that vinyl type material on the lower body.

He can do extreme poses without the fear of damages to the suit. The vinyl blue parts of the suit are really stretchable and flexible IMO

I'm still on fence with Electro wonder if he will get a revamped costume upgrade. Electro feel's more like star wars sith then electro. Sinnister six not due until november 2016 and usualy figure's will come out around movie ,it's gonna be a long wait to see if villian's get any better looking. I :pray: they dont keep messing these movie's character's up

some info sinnister six rumors I prey 4 a kraven and actor alfred molina to return as doc ock. My favorite spidey comic was. A WHAT IF KRAVEN REALY KILLED SPIDERMAN. LOVE The What if comic's

warning possible spoilers mainly just rumor's nothin confirmed
Mysterio And Kraven Officially Confirmed For The 'Sinister Six' - YouTube

Alfred Molina Open To Returning As Doc Ock For 'Sinister Six' - YouTube

Sony Begins Promoting The 'Sinister Six' Movie - YouTube

I can not wait for this. Although I have enjoyed the first Spidey trilogy, this one has been very enjoyable. Hopefully Hot Toys create the whole sinister six, I would buy them all.

Hmmmm called sideshow asked about when or if could switch my flex to 13th and said no. Set for 15th for exclusive oh well this hobby has taught me great patience spidey will be here soon enough.

Just glad the 13th isnt a friday for this release ha ha. Get ready 2 be disappointed pretty sure it wont ship then. sorry :gah:

Just glad the 13th isnt a friday for this release ha ha. Get ready 2 be disappointed pretty sure it wont ship then. sorry :gah:

It's such a crapshoot these days but I'll bet you're right. So few figures these days seem to ship out on the day they take your money. I wouldn't be surprised if I don't see this guy at my door for a couple weeks.

I got an email confirmation saying this will ship on the 13th, I'm pretty new to the HT game so ima assume they never ship when they say they will, it took them about 5 days to ship the mechanic to me which was in stock....I can imagine a preorder...lol

Did a little comparison video of all the Hot Toys Spiderman figures in case anyone was interested:wave

Great comparisons. Thanks. I just canceled my Ex., because I don't think the extras are worth the extra scratch, so hopefully someone here got the conversion! I'll pick up the regular at a discount at some point.

just preordered this guy yesterday cant wait to get him and have the one from the first film on its way

Back