1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was a kid.

Yes he was, I kinda look at it that way, as if he did some growing from one movie to the next, going from a high school kid to a young man.

Thanks for the pics, Skull. ASM1 doesn't have a chin. :lol So long as you don't get one with grease spots all over the face, ASM2 is the way to go.

Glad to post them, not the greatest quality, sorry for the over exposed flash photos:monkey3

Review is uploading, should be up later today:)

Man when is SS shipping this guy lol? I havnt been keeping up with this thread n a while but surely it's about time to start getting these out to people

I did a chat with sideshow Kathy, and she said that regular orders would ship around the 13 of November, so it's possible some might get it on or a day or two before that date. Can't wait until next week!

I'm really excited by the possible poses having a dynamic stand will open up for this figure

Nice Review Skull :clap this spidey turned out AAAAA- AMAZING so glad they switched suit design cant wait for him.:impatient:

I realy hope the next spidey stay's same design unless it's BLACK other wise leave suit design alone and focus on story and better design's of enemy's like electro and that giant garbage can RINO. I wont lie Rino would be cool dio but that's not him and cringe at what he may end up costing.

Nice Review Skull :clap this spidey turned out AAAAA- AMAZING so glad they switched suit design cant wait for him.:impatient:

Agreed on all points and thanks:hi5:

Here's a few new pics

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Great review dude, thinking about cancelling the exclusive and just going with the regular so i can use some rewards or a code for it.

Great review dude, thinking about cancelling the exclusive and just going with the regular so i can use some rewards or a code for it.

Thanks,

Totally up to you, the EX is not really anything special but I think sideshow is going to ship that version out first, not totally sure though.

I did a chat with sideshow Kathy, and she said that regular orders would ship around the 13 of November, so it's possible some might get it on or a day or two before that date. Can't wait until next week!

I'm really excited by the possible poses having a dynamic stand will open up for this figure

Do you know what that means for the exclusive? Are we getting it later or the same time as the regulars?

I may go this route myself, any promo codes out at the moment?

Havent seen any in the thread but i have 38 bucks in rewards, dont know if i can use these with a $20.00 off code to bring the price down a bit more......want spidey but i wanna get gta5 for ps4 too. :lol

Back