1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a little question, what do you think about this custom ?
140930123643739520.jpg

Is that a custom from OMG because I thought that was the actual figure posed :dunno

Yes it's a picture of OMG I just changed the eyes, because I prefer those of the new version.
They are more faithful to the comics.
But I do not like the new body. For me, the body proportions are not good at all.
It is a custom that I really want to try.
Change old eyes by news eyes.

God the hand look brutal... that seam is so obvious..

Why could they no just do the hands like they normally do? trying to reinvent the wheel it seems

So is the suit going to be any different for ASM 3? Just trying to figure out if I should make this my one and only Spidey from the trilogy.

Marvel has toys to sell, so it's almost a guaranteed slam-dunk that the next suit will be different, at least slightly. You may not like the next movie's suit though and if you're a fan of this one, it makes a lot of sense to pick it up.

Glad to see some pics are coming in. Looks like the definitive (so far) Spider-Man figure I've been waiting for--SM3 was great but I missed out on it and I couldn't make myself buy the one from ASM. Since I don't really care for the ASM movies I'm glad this doesn't come with a Garfield HS.

the 6 month turnover is quite surprising, is this the fastest reveal to production we've seen aside from Exclusives?

the 6 month turnover is quite surprising, is this the fastest reveal to production we've seen aside from Exclusives?

Reuse on all the under parts, no HS to do up... basically sewing and new hands, not that unrealistic, plus they announced the license LONG before we saw a reveal, they probably worked on it for quite some time

lol, wut? have you looked at the pics? theres literally 2x the seams no because the hand is so obviously 2 pieces :lol

I think seamless is the wrong word. It just attaches the sleeve to the hand, which is a good idea because when I had the SM3 spidey, the sleeves seemed to be getting a little frayed at the end.

Thanks for the comparison shot. They both look really awesome, but the asm2 figure seems to have the best body proportions IMO. Really dig the lanky spider man look.

So how long would it take you think to paint all the webbing black?:lol

Back