1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, wait... can the garfield neck / head sculpt from ASM1 go on this figure?

According to this pic, yes.

Head does fit. Via Facebook. Not mine.
GBYpWZw.jpg

Dont think each part needed to be linked, think we could have found the parts through YT :rotfl, i'll be waiting for the long review chill and watch while i have some tea as this is one figure i want to know the ins and outs on

At least it's not as annoying as people giving constant updates on when they're due to receive something

At least it's not as annoying as people giving constant updates on when they're due to receive something

Ha ha your a right mug mate...there this thing called ignore try pressing it. Also go into almost every thread and you'll find people saying they should have theirs on x date its called looking forward . Get off your high horse mate you've always got something to say when i post.this is also a free place since when did i need to abide by your posting rules?

i forgot to add how do you know what i post? been following me?

I should have mine in a few weeks......oops sorry i didn't insult you by saying that just now did i? ****ing mug

Last edited:
They just HAD to go fix it and make it awesome huh? And I liked ol' yellow eyes but this one is REALLY growing on me. Darnit!!! Starting to feel like THIS is Spiderman and the other is an imposter.

Ha ha your a right mug mate...there this thing called ignore try pressing it. Also go into almost every thread and you'll find people saying they should have theirs on x date its called looking forward . Get off your high horse mate you've always got something to say when i post.this is also a free place since when did i need to abide by your posting rules?

i forgot to add how do you know what i post? been following me?

I should have mine in a few weeks......oops sorry i didn't insult you by saying that just now did i? ****ing mug

Trust me I've had you on ignore for months and don't flatter yourself I couldn't give a toss about what you post as it's generally ****e which is exactly why you're no one to start lecturing other people about what they are and aren't allowed to post

A lot of people respect Ric, no one respects you

Good then keep me on ignore mate because i really couldn't give two ****s what you think of me or my posts pal...your the prime example of why people dislike this place..always got something to say about somebody or something your a waste of space.

you post some tripe yourself mate do you see me or others quoting and insulting you? i'll insult you all day long mate if im insulted or targeted first really doesn't bother me

now jog on...welcome to my ignore list FINALLY and let the thread get back to spiderman

Good then keep me on ignore mate because i really couldn't give two ****s what you think of me or my posts pal...your the prime example of why people dislike this place..always got something to say about somebody or something your a waste of space

Are you mentally retarded? Remind me who started picking on what is and isn't allowed to be posted? Oh that was you with Ric. Twat.

Back