1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally missed out on pre-order for the exclusive... let me know if anyone wants to sell theirs or swap for the regular + cash!

Damn waited too long on the EX. Does anyone think a conversion will happen? Originally I didnt want this figure but now I want a spidey for my Avengers collection :(

I got my pre-order in for Spidey today. :yess:

He will be my first 1/6 scale Spiderman so I really excited to get him in my collection but I just hope that they improve the suit before he is released.

The UK retailers seem to think that he will be released early next year although my retailer says October so he is still some ways off and HT may improve the suit.

Was on the fence and never put an order in. Hopefully I can just get the canister somewhere.

I WANT to like this, but the vinyl is killing it for me. It really makes his uniform wrinkle heavily at the joints. Hopefully, we'll get a re-release a la 'Golden Age' Captain America in a year or so that resolves this.

I got my pre-order in for Spidey today. :yess:

He will be my first 1/6 scale Spiderman so I really excited to get him in my collection but I just hope that they improve the suit before he is released.

The UK retailers seem to think that he will be released early next year although my retailer says October so he is still some ways off and HT may improve the suit.

Forbidden planet is saying October, while it would be awesome to see him this year, I don't reckon we will.

10308173_637437796340459_6561807018601085462_n.jpg

This will be the only Spiderman I will have that will remain in a static pose I guess. Sucky, but I love the suit,mainly the head/mask. Will leave the extreme poses for my RNB and Black Spideys which are overall still superior.

Back