1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its hard for me to say where it ranks for me. I liked the original trilogy (three notwithstanding) a lot and thought it was foolish to recast it. Then Andrew Garfield knocked it out of the park for me as a real Peter Parker from the comics and really made the first trilogy hard to watch for me. That said they all have their merits, and I'm happy to be getting another Spidey suit in my collection :)

Average movie. I thought Electro looked good in the suit but hated him jumping around with Spidey, looked messy on screen. Goblin was ordinary and the sneak peek of a Rhino at the end felt like a promo for next weeks episode. They needed Gwen to stay, the chemistry between them worked.

Garfield is a great Spidey and this figure looks good.

Highly unlikely. September's a week away and Spidey's not in the COMING SOON teaser HT posted a few weeks ago, where only 3 of the 6 figures were released so far.

10547683_10152216458687344_3396157652520786795_n.jpg

Ah, so glad I was able to find this part of the thread again. What picture is this that you're talking about? Is this comic Spidey figure definitely happening? I already want one. Especially if he has the webs under the arms. :pray:
I am referring to Hot Toys 2014 display at Comic Con they have 2 Peter Parker figures dressed in the civilan outfits from the movie complete with the skate board and the peacoat he was wearing.

Figured they might as well make them before one of these 1/6 third party companies makes the outfit and cost them potential sales

I am referring to Hot Toys 2014 display at Comic Con they have 2 Peter Parker figures dressed in the civilan outfits from the movie complete with the skate board and the peacoat he was wearing.

Figured they might as well make them before one of these 1/6 third party companies makes the outfit and cost them potential sales

Well, Sideshow is doing their own 1/6 Marvel Comics figure collection...this page on their site has a video and it shows images of a few different characters. Deadpool, Wolverine and the Punisher aren't really shadowed out, and those are the ones they are doing so far. But Iron Man and Spider-Man are in that lineup too, and seem a little shadowed out. Looks to me like they plan to do a Spider-Man figure. https://www.sideshowtoy.com/brands/marvel/sixth-scale-collection

Still waiting on those final photos to decide. Hopefully they announce a set. They've certainly been doing more of them and we've seen the Peter Parker fig out there and nearly complete.

Five movies and still kinda waiting for that perfect Spider Man 1/6 scale.

Back