1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last year was awesome with the points, definitely hoping they do it again :pray:

It's what motivated me to buy the first ASM figure and take my first step into collecting 1/6th figures. I probably would not have made the purchase if those points hadn't given me a tantalizing discount.

I just saw the display at stgcc and I must say I'm impressed. Looks better than the first. Glad I Po but a bit pricey without parker heas

Just wait for Sideshow's comic Spidey figure.

Sideshow might very well do a slightly "different" Spidey. Or their own take on his suit.

Personally, I hope they do a black suit Spidey based on the comic version. Never really liked the Raimi version and the Medicom figure, though great, was prone to breakage and other issues.

Sideshow might very well do a slightly "different" Spidey. Or their own take on his suit.

Personally, I hope they do a black suit Spidey based on the comic version. Never really liked the Raimi version and the Medicom figure, though great, was prone to breakage and other issues.

:exactly::lecture

We need a well-made 1/6 figure of this

C108260.jpg

I just saw the display at stgcc and I must say I'm impressed. Looks better than the first. Glad I Po but a bit pricey without parker heas

Hot Toys display same figure as SDCC on STGCC. They don't even change the pose.

By first I mean the one with the yellow eyes. My point was you really can't tell from pictures the details in asm2 suit.

By first I mean the one with the yellow eyes. My point was you really can't tell from pictures the details in asm2 suit.

The one with the yellow eyes is the costume from first ASM movie.

And I cannot tell the details but I can tell that SDCC and STGCC figures are the same. Same stand, same poses, same fricking gap between boot and pant on the left leg.

Do we think those pics of asm2 were a rush to show they were developing a figure? With a "finished" one on the way (fingers crossed and all that)

To those who have seen the proto in person at conventions -- does it look like a cheap toy like it does in pictures?

I'm still hoping that this figure turns out much better.

Back